Home | About | Donate

'From the Man Who Ripped Thousands of Children Away From Their Parents:' Trump's 'Loathsome' Abortion Lie Sparks Outrage

'From the Man Who Ripped Thousands of Children Away From Their Parents:' Trump's 'Loathsome' Abortion Lie Sparks Outrage

Julia Conley, staff writer

Noting the cruel irony of a president who condemned the pro-choice movement for advocating for abortion rights months after he tore thousands of children away from their parents at the southern U.S. border, women's rights groups on Tuesday denounced President Donald Trump's demand that Congress move to ban abortions that take place late in pregnancy.

1 Like

5% of Republicans in Congress are female. The rest are fine with controlling a woman’s body and using it for their personal habits. Trump has a line of women waiting to take him to court for his abuse against women. Forcing dangerous abortions onto women is part of the package. Pence is worse. He will torture women and chant religious words while doing it.

2 Likes

I would like to see his dog whistle shoved up his ass in a room full of rabid dogs doubly being called to his cheeseberder farts.

4 Likes

We humans are but flesh and bone.

Trump again last night proved his lack of humanity with his words of hate and division disguised as unity.

We cannot teach this old dog any new tricks.
He refuses to learn.

He must be removed.

4 Likes

Paid family leave = taking it out of your Social Security retirement account. Don’t remember but hope the D’s didn’t applaud for that con job.

2 Likes

Can someone that is smarter than me, explain this: Why do so many Republicans care so much about children before they are born; but seem to be insouciant and heartless once they are born?

1 Like

The politicians don’t care. They play to their evangelical purists.
And I agree. How hypocritical it is to whine about abortion, but for them it is okay to fatten them up and send them off to one of the republicans phony wars to die, or come home maimed.

2 Likes

Thanks for your nice reply. Very true!

1 Like

When are we going to finally say that reproductive rights are not the business of a politician ( who probably take their daughters for abortions then tell the public how evil it is!

Yep- never got that - they don’t give a crap about people who are here just fetus worshiping. They are truly mentally ill!

And most of them come from the South- where the ed systems are below below par!

1 Like

Gandolf is right, but the other reason is that it’s very easy to be outraged on behalf of a fetus-it doesn’t require any effort or money on the part of the purist being outraged. Born children are messy and require sustenance, shelter and the like.

2 Likes

That could be right but it is also stupid and irrational on the part of the crazies.

Example of the crazies: Sarah Sanders saying that Dump was appointed by g-d!

Don’t hold back, tell us how you really fee. messing with ya.

1 Like

If I was Dylan I could sit and listen to nothing but covers of my song ATW and be a happy man.

1 Like

Yes, good answer.

The women in white who sat looking at Trump with some wearing a photo pin of the little girl who died at the border who came over with her Father expecting the ability for file for asylum but put in a cage without water and died are the ones who will educate the white males who sat in judgement when women confronted Kavanaugh for sexual abuse. 5% of the Congress GOP are female. In the white male world of white supremacy they are fine with doing what they want and killing the results. Pence even worse in his evangelical zeal to control women’s bodies. Watch him sit like a wax statue as Trump brays and struts.

1 Like

Me too!