Home | About | Donate

Fueled by US Under Trump, Global Military Spending in 2019 Had Biggest Increase in a Decade

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/02/14/fueled-us-under-trump-global-military-spending-2019-had-biggest-increase-decade

Once again is the false assertion by “progressives” that the massive Capitalist Imperial military budget is a result of of the Orange Feces Specimen. The Duopoly Kabuki Kongress increased his “requests” and tens of billions of additional Permanent War Against the World $$$ are lavished upon the imperial military and global police state in off-budget “emergency appropriations.”

PS: If you want to look at the actual report, it retails for $695USD.

2 Likes

They must be so afraid and insecure to spend trillions on weapons of offence and defence .

They steal the wealth of the people and waste it on machines of death.Lost in the illusion of superiority they claim will keep us safe .Nothing could be further from the truth.
You can only be peace not do peace .When will the children put down their weapons ?

1 Like

For all of you out there that keep voting for Democrats and Republicans for Federal office, "Stop It."

They’re literally killing us because you’re enabling them.

Everyone still has the right to choice PB. If they are out of Ben and Jerry’s AND tooty-fruity we can choose another flavor or not partake.

The choice of corruption isn’t very virtuous G.

Actually, I would go as far as to say, choosing to support corruption, is a vice.

An unpleasant and destructive one.

I guess I feel that way about people who are not informed on M4ALL.
People need to study their politicians too.