Home | About | Donate

Full of Lies and Scapegoating, Divisive Trump SOTU Decried as 'White Nationalist Wish List'

Full of Lies and Scapegoating, Divisive Trump SOTU Decried as 'White Nationalist Wish List'

Julia Conley, staff writer

Fact-checkers and immigrant rights advocates alike slammed President Donald Trump's State of the Union address on Wednesday, cataloguing the president's lies about how people come to the U.S. and expressing anger over his divisive statements on immigrant communities.

Sinclair Lewis was prescient with the famous quote: " when fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and be carrying the cross."

And if alive today, would probably add: AND THE ONE CARRYING THE CROSS AND WRAPPED IN THE FLAG IS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

So, how did you slip in Trump? You were born here? That makes it o.k.? Since you are clearly not Native American as in indigenous you are nothing more than a descendent of uninvited white folks.

I’m so glad that I missed this wheezing bag of b.s.and his SOTU public relations pitch.

I keep telling people if he is willing to start targeting one group then what’s to stop him from targeting another and another and another until there is no one left but people who he approves of and approve of him.