Home | About | Donate

#FundCHIPNow: Kimmel Slams GOP for Taking Healthcare for Kids Hostage While Pushing Tax Cuts for Billionaires

#FundCHIPNow: Kimmel Slams GOP for Taking Healthcare for Kids Hostage While Pushing Tax Cuts for Billionaires

Julia Conley, staff writer

"This is literally a life-and-death program for American kids."

Eliminating a good program for children’s health while grossly over indulging the rich and super rich is unforgivable. In 2016 we had the lowest voter turn out in 70 years. We can’t let that happen again in the 2018 congressional elections. We need to remove Republicans as the majority party in congress. And in 2020 Trump will be running for re election. We absolutely must vote Trump out of office. He is the most horrific president in my lifetime.

Hey, I like hyperbole as much as the next guy, but were you born after 2016? Twitler’s death toll has yet to reach Obamian levels, much less to equal Bush the Lesser’s. He’s a narcissistic, sociopathic, misogynist, racist boor and entitled buffoon, but so far his epic incompetence has been our good fortune, and his unpopularity our most effective organizing tool.

As to 2020, if Brand D nominates HRC again, or the nearly-as-odious Joe “Anita Hill can’t be believed” Biden, I’ll be voting Green.

I would add that if Bernie runs as a damnocrat again, I will be voting Green also. No more compromising!

How very knee-jerk of you. You will contribute to the re-selection of DJT for another four years of horror. Are you willing to take that chance, FF?

I applaud Kimmel’s taking a strong and vocal stand against the outright cruel and inhumane efforts of the GOP and DJT to undermine the health and well-being of 99% of Americans (MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS).

Yes. They don’t think we can do 1st-grade arithmetic either (“A vote for Nader/Stein is a vote for Bush/Trump!”). In reality, we’re allowed only one vote for each contested seat, so a vote for Nader/Stein takes nothing away from Gore/Clinton.

Hey, Brand D—you want more votes? Make your pitch to the majority of US citizens who don’t bother to vote at all.

“They?” who is they?