Home | About | Donate

'Gave Me Goosebumps': Praise for Independent Video That Captures Side of Bernie Sanders Corporate Media Ignores

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/04/gave-me-goosebumps-praise-independent-video-captures-side-bernie-sanders-corporate

6 Likes

Too bad this video will never be shown in the corporate media; especially, Foxy News, who has excoriated AND DEMONIZED Bernie as: " A LEFT WING NUT JOB"!

8 Likes

Howard Dean’s having a conniption because the DNC is showing insufficient enthusiasm for Joe. "He added that Democrats would go ballistic if the DNC sprang to the defense of Warren, Sanders or Buttigieg if Trump attacked them. “Can you imagine the howling that would go on?” he said. " lol

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/04/dnc-biden-ukraine-trump-027028

5 Likes

I think have to include CNN and MSNBC. They are horrible left wing propaganda outlets who completely shill for the DNC war machine.

8 Likes

Yes, but that includes all corporate media that are called the Fourth Estate but are really the war mongers; war whorespondents; war presstitutes; and cheer leaders for the Fourth Reich! Foxy News just happens to be the worst of the lot.

5 Likes

CNN and MSNBC “left-wing???” You really need to get out more.

20 Likes

Well we can re-post it everywhere possible. More people get their info from social media anyway

During the past year, the number of Americans getting at least a portion of their news from social media sites has increased from 62 percent in 2016 to 67 percent in 2017.

3 Likes

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment. But, I cant imagine what it takes to consider CNN or M$NBC left wing unless FOX is your goto.

4 Likes

Could it be you have it out of context?

They are ‘horrible’ at pretending to be left wing…and for sure, the DNC is packed with warmongers,

7 Likes

I normally get my news off of CD, Truthdig, et al, meaning progressive; but in watching
the corporate news and their paid one percent toadies, sycophants and lackeys for
Wall Street hegemony I see nothing has changed. Obviously, Bernie has the twits
running scared. I made my third donation (small as it is) after watching that clip.

14 Likes

With all due respect Fox is not, and has never been associated with the hollowed profession
of journalism. It is more like the organizational structure and unofficial minister of propaganda
for the Trump Admin.

5 Likes

I had to blow my nose anyway, allergies you know…dutifully posted to the front page of my site…gotv-get out the vote.

4 Likes

Its interesting to watch and hear the attempts to manufacture consent by media types whose paycheck depends on kissing the smarmy toxic ass of the propaganda machine for predatory capitalism. Look at trump and see the sharp contrast from the other profile (something a narcissist thinks ‘hot’ regardless of the poisonous nature of its reality). The real challenge is that it is based on a centuries old sharpening by Bernaysian spin of genocidal denialism with the aggregate consequences climbing, climbing … now smack between the eyes and choking of the life-breath. Let it go.

Tend to necessities, engage in community and local coherence - and never forget - as we see public banking all around the country still shining its integrity and increasingly making sense to tens of millions of people disenfranchised and preyed upon by the financial cabals.

There ARE ALTERNATIVES - this is a time to be fearless, humble, loving, engaged and creative.

Bernie too old? Give me a break, he REMEMBERS and UNDERSTANDS coherent systems like so many of the people waking up from the predatory nightmare.

We’re in a ‘birthing process’ and as with any live birth it gets messy and noisy befor it is complete.

9 Likes

Sure thats possible but if that’s the case dc_rez should come in and fix it and say so

2 Likes

Good heavens how far the decrepit Mr. Dean has fallen. The poor dude is just a pure propagandist at this point. Selling one’s soul must be quite painful. The dude must snort a lot of coke to numb himself.

8 Likes

Unfortunately, he sold his soul long ago, way before the scream.

3 Likes

“Left wing”??? Cable news outlets are “left wing”??

Please name just one issue where CSDNC or CNN are “left.”

5 Likes

Well, their journalism is pretty hollow, so they ARE a part of a hollowed tradition.

5 Likes

Sanders represents the spirit of DEMOCRACY in responding – not in silence –
and, sadly, our Dem Party members have not been responding to right wing
propaganda for decades and decades now – allowing them to spread their lies.

This of course is a video that corrects the personal attacks on Bernie –
but Bernie has come last in his responses – he has spent most of his time
responding intelligently to right wing propaganda from A to Z in protection of
all Americans and the democracy we are trying to create.

THANK YOU, BERNIE SANDERS!!

14 Likes

That is a good thing, we need to have an antidote to the corporate, war propaganda, machine.

5 Likes