Home | About | Donate

Gaza Deserves Our Support

Gaza Deserves Our Support

James Zogby

To say that the situation in Gaza is deplorable and desperate is an understatement. That impoverished strip of land on the Eastern Mediterranean has been deplorable and desperate for decades.

I traveled to Gaza many times during the 1990’s, in my capacity as co-Chair of Builders for Peace, which was a project launched by Vice President Al Gore to help grow the Palestinian economy. My colleagues and I were unprepared for what we found. Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown, who led one of these delegations, described what he saw as “worse than Soweto.”

Gaza, the longest lived concentration camp in modern times–brought to you by the State of the “Let My People Go” crowd. That land ain’t yours and Gawd did not give it to you. (Submitted with great acknowledgement of the distinctions between the definitions of Zionist and Jewish.)

Thank you Mr Zogby for your tireless efforts to shine a light on this Israeli and other ME atrocities and racism!

It is hard to imagine how bad the situation in Gaza. One omission in this article, which is common, is that Egypt as well as Israel is blockading Gaza.

We can’t do anything until we purge all Israel enablers out of our govt., especially those with duel citizenship. Once that happens, and it will, Israel will be in deep shit, standing against the world by themselves. Egypt might be with them on this subject right now, but Israel will figure out a way to piss them off, and that collusion will end.
IMHO this is how we can support Gaza for now.
The sad part is Israel has brought this on themselves, they had the worlds sympathy after WWII and the 1972 Olympics, but they have burned that bridge with their own arrogance.

It is not antisemitism or bigotry to recognise the abominations that Jews in Palestine are inflicting upon the innocent Palestinian Nation, every hour, every day,every week, year upon year without respite. It is not antisemitism or bigotry to recognise the equally abominable War Crimes and Human Rights atrocities that the Palestinian Peoples are forced to endure at the hands and diabolical minds of their occupier’s, oppressors, invaders (( being some Jews supported and backed by the almighty U.S. dollar)),. The American people can vote as much as they like, in support of these Jewish atrocities in Palestine, but that does not make them right. Claims asserted by the Jewish Peoples in Palestine, maintaining their unmatched standards of democratic humanitarian credentials, when considered against their actual psychologically deluded realities, must surely qualify as definitive oxymoron delusions. As an example of sheer obfuscation, lies by omission, hypocrisy of the first water, listen to the latest Jewish statements to the United Nations.

Jews are the criminals, not all Semites, so my statements are anti-Jewish crimes in Palestine.

PALESTINE FOR EVER.

The only hope for anything resembling a peaceful solution is for the World through the United Nations to insist, by force if necessary, that the Jewish People be removed from the Palestinian State allotted area, and allow the Palestinians to occupy their birthright, even as it is so thoroughly diluted. Legitimacy cannot be secured from anything that was stolen or illegitimately gained; that is close to the maxim of British Common Law; it must be upheld because the Palestinians have an iron-clad entitlement. Unless this occurs, the Jewish Peoples will be forever condemned to live in a State of imminent war and insecurity; Palestinians and Arabs will never “Let this go”, and one day the Middle Eastern Nations will have new leaders and Governments that collectively will demand restitution and restoration; much safer and sanely to get it done now. My belief is that the great diaspora of displaced Palestinians must immediately make their way peaceably back to the borders of their birthright, and the World of sympathisers will force the Jewish Peoples to get out of the way; and should the Jewish Peoples try to stop this return using force of arms, they will be signing their own departure warrants. We must end the pathological suffering being meted out to the Palestinians; they have suffered enough already. Nuclear weapons will not count and only the most foolish of men would continue to rely on support from the U.S.A.

I feel great shame in the knowledge that my country, Australia, is persistently “sucking up” to the U.S.; making Australia a “Target” with its ill-considered support of the U.S., with military bases, all around the Globe, and their frequent deposing of democratic Governments, accompanied with the installation of despotic, unelected, undemocratic “regimes”. However the warning bells should sound very loudly, whenever that Nation, calling itself Israel, has any involvement in World affairs. Israel is totally without legitimacy; it has usurped the lands and lives of the whole Nation of Palestinians, and even blind Harry and his dog can see the literal extermination of Palestinians, proceeding exactly as this Jewish Peoples have been advocating over this past century; plus this so called state of Israel is in breach of every United Nations resolution calling upon them to desist. And if you are one of those that trots out the propaganda subterfuge that this is God’s Will, then, I demand that you explain, and justify, all the evils that God’s “chosen” are perpetrating on the “Lives” of millions of God’s children, the Palestinian’s. Taken in isolation, the Jewish Peoples Israel, is but a tiny inconsequential speck of the World’s populations, they should not be a “guiding” or controlling force determining the fate of other Great Nations of peoples; The Jewish State of Israel was conceived and created through bribery (Winston Churchill’s biographer) and the illegal actions of their own terrorist organisations, using terror, murder and destructive force. The names have changed, but the terror processes are still there for all to see. The Jewish state of Israel will never be allowed to bury all this infamy, they will be known as pariahs for ever. Finally,in respect of China; it is the U.S. spending billions on armaments and destructive mayhem around the World; it is China spending/financing billions of development infrastructures, material, concrete and steel, functioning additions to the World’s economies, not randomly bombing and destroying the towns and cities of whole Nations. Which would you rather support?

The World will not take the Palestinian cause seriously until Palestinians and Arabs do so; this will mean, that all Palestinians and Arabs must wake up; they must rise as lions, they must physically converge upon Palestine with the intention of reclaiming that which is rightly theirs, they must even just walk and march, if no means of transport is available, in large numbers, they must physically take themselves back to their rightful homes and possessions. This is a big ask, but the prize for success could not be larger; you will face extreme opposition to your return, there will be bullets bombs and explosives used to stop you, many will die, BUT, have we not noticed, many have been dying, over just the last fifty years, and that will continue for the next fifty years, unless Palestinians and Arabs rise-up and honour their Nations history, proven and endured in peace for these many millennia past; Rise-up I say, and caring people of the World will rise up with you. Do not pause because you think President Trump will be your saviour, he will not, he is a false prophet. We have witnessed the recent invasions of refugees into Europe from the Middle East; did you notice? they could not be stopped, they marched single mindedly with one intention, to live somewhere else, and they have succeeded. Palestinians and Arabs must emulate that example, go peaceably, but go, go in the supreme certainty that your cause is just, and go in the knowledge that “Ye are many and they are few”. If your current leaders will not organise and support this, then, they are not worthy, get some new ones who will. You must also realise, this message is the last “call”, the last chance to establish your future survival. Amen.

God bless you Mr. Zogby. But what can we do? The Zionists and AIPAC control everything.

An even better idea is sitting down at a negotiating table with the Israelis and work out a peace agreement for a two-state solution.

Every past attempt at negotiating has been sabotaged by the Jewish People, in such a way as to make it appear that the Palestinians were to blame, whilst at the same time continuing to steal Palestinian lands and to further entrench their further subjugation, submission, dispossession and denial of human rights. All carried out by the Worlds most “moral” army in the World. Please try to catch up.

ABRAHAM,
Thanks for the very informative download. Rabbi Shapiro does a good job explaining the situation.

I like numbers and maps.
https://garryleech.com/2014/08/08/israel-palestine-by-the-numbers/

Check out deaths. Over time. Check out land partitions. Over time. Where is this going?