Home | About | Donate

Geller: My Jihad Is To Post Hate Speech on Buses To Assault Public Sensibilities and Call It Free Speech

Geller: My Jihad Is To Post Hate Speech on Buses To Assault Public Sensibilities and Call It Free Speech

In a questionable victory for blessed "freedom," a judge has ruled New York buses must run the uber-Zionist American Freedom Defense Initiative's vile new Islamophobic "Killing Jews" ads that brutally spoof a legit #MyJihad campaign to “take back Islam from Muslim and anti-Muslim extremists.” The court argued our much-touted if often problematic First Amendment protects even "offensive" material; more than one observer argued of the incendiary ads, "They may be legal, but they're disgusting."

We should use Geller's tactic to put ads on buses and train stations stating: "U.S. Drones Kill Civilians!" with photos of children killed by U.S. drones.

Corporate media, the main propaganda ministry for the U.S. Empire, will never show photos of non-Americans or non-Europeans who have suffered from the illegal U.S. wars all over the globe. So it's about time we took matters into our own hands.

A kickstarter or crowdfunding campaign could be used to pay for creating these ads and displaying them on buses and in train stations. Objections to them would be ended by the precedent of Geller's hateful ads being allowed.

...Couldn't agree more, Redpilled. You might be interested in knowing that, vis-a-vis the Palestine/Israel part of this issue, there are already some ads in NYC - in Penn Station - as there were in six other cities in March, showing Palestinian children and addressing the need to get the U.S. to stop it's bankrolling of Israel, to stop U.S, citizens from paying for the murder of Palestinians - which most Americans are ignorant of. The new ad campaign, bringing attention to the various forms of Israel's violence and crimes toward Palestinians and Palestine is going national, and is visible at the website, palestineadvocacyprojectdotorg. (Just spelling it out that way because 'new users can't post links in comments'.)

Geller is an imbecile, and it is way past time for the left/progressives/anti-zionists to get way louder and in the faces of the right, the war-mongers and the racist scum behind the support of Israel. Using the First Amendment and NY courts to support and protect the expression of actual truth about what Israel and the U.S. are up to with the Palestinian genocide, and the broader U.S. 'foreign policy' in the Middle East, is vital. Use the system that is being used to spread hatred and lies, against these imbeciles.

ZIONISM IS ANTI-SEMITISM

Bus Ad: Picture of a smiling IDF soldier with a foot atop a pile of dead children and the line, "I like killing Palestinian children. That's why I and my Israeli buddies killed over 500 of them in 49 days last year. We just don't want them growing into adults."

Anyone think that ad would have been approved by the court?

The only reason Geller's stuff was permitted as free speach is because its "politically correct" as far as the warmongers are concerned because its inflamatory in the "right" way. If Geller's statements were inflammatory towards those who support the war on drugs or towards those who turn a blind eye towards contemporary illegal banking practices for example, I have no doubt the decision from the court would have been very different.

These ads cry out for a sticker campaign ridiculing them and labeling them for the hate speech that they are.
But doing so will get you kicked off the subway and kicked into jail... (Violation of City Directive Number One: don't mess with the revenue stream).

Latuffes cartoons come to mind. They were censored from countless publications and websites over the years...

Dont know. But it is important to try. Truthful ones about Palestine or about Israeli bombings of Syria would be very damaging. The only real question is who would pay for them. Basically these ads are pushing FILTHY racist lies. Also, an organised graffiti campaign is well in order.

Kickstart it, I'm in!

... otherwise the hypocrisy would stink to high heaven, (which unfortunately is not rare.)

So maybe we should put ads on buses with quotes from the Quran, such as:
http://quran.com/2/191

Perhaps a bus advert using this: http://quran.com/4/89

Maybe we could just have some adverts which express this:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."
Hadith, Bukhari (52:177)

Or how about quotes from the Bible saying how we must stone to death Adulterers.
And how we should go up to Canada to capture our slaves.
But we would not stone Bill Clinton because that would depend upon the meaning of "is".

Whenever you propagate hate, you will get hate in return. The real answer is to love thy neighbor regardless of your religion (or lack thereof if you prefer). The real answer is to refrain from all of this hate speech and just respect the rights of others. And it would also help to stop killing people with our drones.

Geller's ads aren't quoting obscure individuals -- she's quoting Erdogan and Hamas. She's quoting governments.

Why no criticism of Hamas and Erdogan's comments? You're only upset that Geller's group quoted them.

Does the following get you angry at Hamas, or only at me because I posted it?

HAMAS CHARTER

ARTICLE SEVEN - The Universality of the Islamic Resistence Movement

... The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:
"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him...

ARTICLE THIRTEEN - Peaceful Solutions, Initiatives and International Conferences

Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.

... There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.

And does it upset you that according to a Pew poll, 84% of Egyptian Muslims (80 million people) want the death penalty for those who leave Islam.

And according to another Pew poll, 47% of Muslims in Bangladesh believe "suicide bombings can be often/sometimes justified against civilian targets in order to defend Islam from its enemies?"

Any of that bother you, or are you just bothered that I posted it here?

Sorry that there aren't any links to the Hamas Charter and those Pew polls. It seems new users aren't allowed to use them.