Home | About | Donate

Get Over It: Dumb Liberal Snowflakes Just Dont Get Why Campaign Ad Showing GOP Candidate Holding Gun On Teenager Is A Knee-Slapper

Get Over It: Dumb Liberal Snowflakes Just Dont Get Why Campaign Ad Showing GOP Candidate Holding Gun On Teenager Is A Knee-Slapper

We can't even. A new ad for Brian Kemp, fanboy of God, enemy of "criminal aliens," and psychopathic Republican candidate for governor of Georgia, shows him sitting in his cozy weaponry-crammed den with a rifle in his lap as he introduces "Jake," who wants to date one of his teenage daughters. He drills Jake on the requirements to do so - respect and "a healthy appreciation for the Second Amendment" - before pointing the gun at him and drawling, "We're gonna get along just fine." Ha ha ha ha. To critics, both gun-owners and "crazy radicals," Kemp sneers, "Get over it." We will if you'll go back to your planet.

I’m sure he will make a fine governor…of Georgia.

I WILL send money to build the wall.

As long as its a wall around Georgia.

Jake must be one desperate SOB to need to suck up to this psychopath.

Anyone who really cared about his daughter would help her escape and never even come close to subjecting her to the invasion of her privacy. This exhibit apparently because she is not a male and IS the offspring of a father who uses her as an excuse to broadcast the threat of violence against a person who has not been accused of anything and represents only a paranoid threat to a man with demonstrable failing of psychological integrity, ignorance of law, scorn of consequences, not to mention exhibiting instability without any apparent awareness or consciousness of the broadcast demonstration of incoherence.

I wonder how many similar “home videos” have gone horribly wrong…not that this one didn’t.

Jake’s an actor, and a damned good one if that weapon was actually loaded: yet he’s willing to give up a potentially fruitful career for time on the casting couch.
The walls we build must be permeable, however. I would be willing to take George Carlin’s idea to effective fruition regarding what to do with miscreants like these, but we must never, NEVER stop trying to appeal to the better angels of the fallen. To do so would make us just as evil. Buddy system, Ray. Then we ALL make it.

If Georgians elect this jerk, they will jump out into the lead of the pack in the Great American Race to the Middle Ages.

This damn imbecile doesn’t deserve to have a gun. The first rule of safe gun handling is never point the muzzle at anything you don’t want to destroy, that includes humans. Was this a TV show or a movie? They consistently don’t follow safe gun handling protocols. They also have experienced armorers around the set to keep the weapons safe for the actors. I can tell if an actor is a shooter just by how they handle their weapons.

Sounds like the script from this hit country song by Rodney Atkins:

“Cleaning This Gun (Come On In Boy)”

The declaration of independence
Think I could tell you that first sentence but then I’m lost
I can’t begin to count the theories
I had pounded in my head that I forgot

I don’t remember all that Spanish
Or the Gettysburg Address
But there is one speech from high school
I’ll never forget

[Chorus:]

Come on in boy, sit on down
And tell me 'bout yourself
So you like my daughter, do you now
Yeah we think she’s something else

She’s her daddy’s girl
Her mama’s world
She deserves respect
That’s what she’ll get, ain’t it son?

Now y’all run along and have some fun
I’ll see you when you get back
Bet I’ll be up all night
Still cleaning this gun

Well now that I’m a father
I’m scared to death one day my daughter
Is gonna find that teenage boy I used to be
Who seems to have just one thing on his mind

She’s growing up so fast
It won’t be long before
I’ll have to put the fear of God
Into some kid at the door

[repeat chorus]

It’s all for show
Ain’t nobody gonna get hurt
It’s just a daddy thing
Hey believe me man, it works

[repeat chorus]

He says that this is just the sort of thing daddy’s should do. I wonder how he would feel if his son was treated that way. This guy is a jackass. Maybe he will lose the election. I’ve had a gun pointed at me. It is no laughing matter, no matter the context.