Home | About | Donate

Get Ready for Donald Trump’s Shadow Government—via Twitter and Fox News

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/11/24/get-ready-donald-trumps-shadow-government-twitter-and-fox-news

1 Like

As a “white” (seems really more like pink when I look in the mirror) male I am disgusted by the antics of the uneducated and hateful bastards that would glom onto me based upon my appearance. I have nothing in common with the white supremacists. I was in Charlottesville two weeks to the day after Charlottesville, and I shall say that in no way did the locals own that craziness–it was imported. More like injected or infected. This country is stronger than The Donald. His minions are out there, no doubt, but let’s remember who they are–Meal Team Six–they may be armed, but not led. The Peaceful must stand up in Peace and establish what we want–a Better way. The jackasses are cowards. Armed or not, they are cowards. They will retreat back under their rocks. If Trump could not mobilize them, they will retreat. We shall overcome. Thank you Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. for reminding us of the power of Peace. It takes time, but it works.

2 Likes