Home | About | Donate

Gillum's Drive Aims to Register One Million New Florida Voters to Help Serve Trump 'Eviction Notice' in 2020

Gillum's Drive Aims to Register One Million New Florida Voters to Help Serve Trump 'Eviction Notice' in 2020

Julia Conley, staff writer

Months after garnering national attention with his campaign for governor of Florida, former Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum unveiled his next political campaign Wednesday—one focused on his state and the future of the Democratic Party as a whole.

2 Likes

Good to see one of the new progressive candidates from 2018 staying in the fight, and that fight NOT being to run for president. I commend Gillum for not letting his ego get in the way of movement building. I hope to soon see similar commitment from Stacey Abrams in Georgia.

4 Likes

I like this guy! Every State should do this to stop the Trump insanity!. I wish it was All, but Most of us have had Enough of Him and his GOP Henchmen. Would be a nice change Not to read about his shenanigans on every News site, every single day! A return to normalcy would be welcomed! Let’s get Agent Orange … Out!

2 Likes

"Lord Willing, Trump Will Be In A Jail Cell Long Before November 2020."

2 Likes

Amen to that Guitman.

The next time a s/elected “Individual [1]” sucks up all the energy in the country on a 24/7 scale, a political “Hitman” must be dispatched forthwith.

The combined Mental Health of the nation must “never” be threatened again as it has with Agent Orange.

2 Likes

"So when we do reach out to them for their vote they’re not saying, ‘It’s been a long time and I haven’t talked to you. Why should we believe in you?’"

This used to be a major part of the Dem Party’s work in every community – staying in
touch with voters, keeping them informed on issues - explaining issues and decisions.
Local level.