Home | About | Donate

Giuliani Claims 'I Never Said There Was No Collusion' Between Trump Campaign and Russia (Yes, He Did)

Giuliani Claims 'I Never Said There Was No Collusion' Between Trump Campaign and Russia (Yes, He Did)

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

In a Wednesday night interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo, President Donald Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed he's never said there wasn't collusion between the president's campaign and Russia—only that Trump himself did not collude—sparking an immediate public discussion of both his and Trump's past public remarks to the contrary.

0 Likes

I can’t understand why any station but Fox would give this liars any airtime at all to spread their lies.

0 Likes

Evidently the standard for speaking the truth is becoming more flexible as open falsehoods are deemed acceptable by members of Trump’s administration and staff. How can a citizen trust a government official or spokesperson who walks back or denies outright their having said something despite there being video of them saying it. Liars who lie to your face are one thing but liars who lie to themselves believe they are telling the truth. Let’s go to the videotape!

2 Likes

Referring to the picture of Giuliani, what would Colbert say?
“And here is Rudy Giuliani, man being ass grabbed by Nancy Pelosi.”

0 Likes

As I mentioned a while ago, we need some sort of “truth squad” that has some authority to punish.
Fact checkers alone, have failed to reel in the liars.

1 Like

Okay I am convinced. Rudy gets to play Uncle Fester in the next Addams Family movie.

1 Like

I resemble that remark!!  Our Addams Family values prohibit us from even casual contact with anyone who is associated with Tweetle-Dumb in any way.  Giuliani is not just a casual friend of Herr Prezidunce but has been on his payroll for many years – ever since he let the Drümph crime family off the hook while serving as U.S. At­torney for the Southern District of New York.  If Rudi had done his job in the mid-1980’s, Tweetle-Dumb would still be in prison today instead of in the White House.

8 Likes

CommonDreams burning any respectability it may have had with this Russia nonsense.

0 Likes

Every politician lies.

0 Likes

Check your own facts and you won’t have a problem.

0 Likes

I don’t believe anything they say anymore, I’m more concerned about the propaganda constantly dumped on the people who don’t know any better than to believe all of these lies.

1 Like

The MSM is not in the news business, they are in the entertainment business, the crazier things that these idiots say, the more people tune in for their hour of entertainment. The more people that tune in, the more profits they make.
Twump is “President” because he is an entertainer, the MSM couldn’t get enough of his insanity.
Sanders was not an entertainer, the MSM ignored him.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s obviously just a witch hunt — which is why so many of the witches have either pleaded “Guilty, Your Honor” or been convicted.  The only thing that confuses me is why so many of our most vocal “Patriots” in the Senate acquiesced to Mnuchin – undoubtedly at the urging of Herr Prezidunce – giving Putin a big “Christmas Present” last month when he lifted the sanctions on the Drümph crime family’s opposite number in Russia.

Hard to argue with that, although some are clearly much worse than others.

I hope that Tweetle-Dumb ignores P’Losers suggestion that he not give the annual State of the Union address before a joint session of Congress, with the SCOTUS present along with all of Herr Prezidunce’s cabinet and judicial appointees, and that North Korea nukes the proceedings.  Yes, we’d lose half a dozen halfway decent people, but nearly fifty dozen criminals would be exterminated.  IMHO, a one-percent loss is a very small price to pay for draining the swamp obliterating the cesspool that is Washington, D.C.

0 Likes

Giuliani sez:
"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or between people in the campaign.”

From the guy whose other notable quote is, “Truth isn’t truth.”

1 Like

Every human lies.

You’re not adding any value.

1 Like

And what part of Russia are you from?

1 Like

At least we know FOX is right wing they are very upfront about, it is CNN and the other networks, they are truly insidious in their so called reporting and even more insidious with what they don’t report.

1 Like

Seedeevee,

This Russia Nonsense seems to be making more sense every day that passes.

The multiple felons that have surrounded Trump are singing like songbirds now and painting a picture that many of us here, like you, believed was just a story created by the Democrats to divert attention away from their involvement in nefarious actions during the 2016 campaign.

Let’s wait and see what treats Mr. Mueller has for us all when his investigation reaches the end.

Patience is a virtue.

1 Like

This propensity to lie permeates all of the Authoritarian state. The list of incidents where Police officers lied under oath only to be revealed as liars by video is legion.

See Cheney as another example, capture on video making a claim and then later insisting he never said such a thing.

3 Likes

My gut sense from the beginning was that it was all about kissing Putin’s ass by hinting, and then acting to get rid of the Obama sanctions on Russia. Of course now a shit load of revelations have surfaced.
If we need more proof, well we aren’t going anywhere are we?

0 Likes