Home | About | Donate

Global Actions Demand Fast Food Giants Get Antibiotics 'Off the Menu'

Forget antibiotics Just like the corporate MSM rots your brain mentally, junk, corporate, food rots your brain physically!

Is corporate beef possible without antibiotics?

IF fast-food joints can be pressured by their customers demanding no antibiotics or other additives in the food they consume, maybe the industrial feed-lots/suppliers can be forced in turn to end putting all the poison additives put into the food consumed by obese America - Of course none of that rubbish should be eaten at all in the first place.
Next end the misery and cruelty/abuse millions of animals endure during their short lives.

A drug war that makes sense

In actual danger to the population antibiotics are a much greater threat to our health than GMO's could ever be. All food must be labeled when anything is artificially added to the food chain. Country of origin must be returned to our labeling as well.

I want neither!!

Yes, let's end the misery of animals being... killed by us, period. So many very healthy people are vegan. It won't kill you to go vegan--and it will kill others to not. (At least go vegetarian, or try it out for a month!) (Full disclosure: some animals are killed even by agriculture that has nothing to do with animal consumption--for example, gophers in wheat fields. But vastly fewer are killed.)

Animal cruelty and abuse is a sickness, whether factory farms, abused domestic pets, wild animals poisoned, shot and hunted to extinction, or the decimation of habitat required for animal populations to exist.....humans can be sublime in word and deed and also more depraved than any other animal......

“Until we have the courage to recognize cruelty for what it is -- whether its victim is human or animal -- we cannot expect things to be much better in this world. We cannot have peace among men whose hearts delight in killing any living creature. By every act that glorifies or even tolerates such moronic delight in killing, we set back the progress of humanity.”
― Rachel Carson

"We are the most dangerous species of life on the planet, and every other species, even the earth itself, has cause to fear our power to exterminate. But we are also the only species which, when it chooses to do so, will go to great effort to save what it might destroy" -- Wallace Stegner

Wonderful. I discovered the novel Bambi not long ago, and was so moved. I started to share it with my dad, and he responded, "What, you call that a deep book? I read that as a reader in 3rd grade!" I imagine he read a Disney-esque re-write of the work. He wasn't interested in hearing much from me about the novel, sad to say. But when I later told him I'm vegan now as we considered where to go for lunch after a nice walk together, he was so very gracious, and immediately just started searching on his phone for a vegan restaurant. We ended up going to a great place, he was impressed, I was impressed. I think a lot of people are like my dad, who's been a heavy meat eater his whole life. People are products of what we're taught and accustomed to--and we can change! I doubt my dad will become vegan, but now at least he sees being vegan as respectable, for his son, whom he loves, is vegan. One my favorite names to drop now for vegan consciousness is Jane Goodall--'cause lots of people respect her as a great scientist and humanist, yet don't know her as pro-vegan for the planet and for true love for animals.

And speaking of being taught, programmed, deprogrammed, and enlightened, I was blown away by Beyond Carnism. Melanie Joy is the one who really put me over the top to go vegan.

And speaking of being taught, programmed, deprogrammed, and enlightened, I was blown away by Beyond Carnism. Melanie Joy is the one who really put me over the top to go vegan.