Home | About | Donate

Global Leaders Condemn Trump's 'Scorn for International Law' As Haley Threatens More Possible Air Strikes

Global Leaders Condemn Trump's 'Scorn for International Law' As Haley Threatens More Possible Air Strikes

Julia Conley, staff writer

As foreign policy experts denounced the missile strikes ordered by President Donald Trump Friday night, U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley further troubled critics on Saturday when she warned that the U.S.

Regardless of who was responsible for the gas attack–and the jury is still out on that–the US has no legal and moral right to attack a foreign nation who has not attacked it. If this was perpetrated by any group other than Assad’s regime you can bet they will do it again so as to enmesh the US further into another quagmire.

Too bad there were only three nations who stood up to this further maddening escalation.

Haley’s vomit spewing more “tough talk”. Sorry Nikki, don’t go looking for a number between 46 and 50–ain’t happening.

??? I don’t get the reference to those numbers ???

Sorry, Nikki, your words ring hollow. Why don’t you attempt to be diplomatic, or at least pretend? I know your boss has problems in that area, but do you really want to be like him? At this point, I’m rather unimpressed with how you represent us. Yes, us, the people who pay your salary.

Haley is the UN mouthpiece for the fascist criminal cabal currently in the WH. We all know what that makes her…

Ya gotta wonder why Assad would do something as suicidal as carry out more chemical attacks…

Nikki, ‘the craziest woman not in a sanitarium’, Haley must of had a troubled childhood. How else could she be so vile? Really, restraint is not a word in her vocabulary. What a bunch of tempestuous people that have high level government positions. The generals? are now seeming to be the sane voices in Washington! I’m hoping this attack was just another Mr Trump temper tantrum. I’m also curious as how many women and children were killed in these strikes. I hate seeing the US devolve into a mere revenge regime but it seems to be the case since the attacks of September 11,01. I also hope this doesn’t escalate further.

Yeah, the US was supposedly going to pull out more support systems within a week or two.Mr al-Assad did not do these chemical attacks and I’d bet my bottom dollar on that.

The presidency

Haley seems to have fully embraced the middle school language of the orange grifter.

Think about 45.

The fucking ARROGANCE is just mind-boggling!!!

"We are the rulers of the Universe! We will do what we want and FUCK YOU ALL!!!"

Even if Assad DID do as accused–and I REALLY DOUBT HE IS THAT STOOPID!–
What business is it of the U.S.?! Oh, that’s right: see my quote above.

(“Locked and loaded”, Haley? Too many fucking war movies?! You packing John Wayne’s pecker under your dresses too?!)

Giovanna: “the jury is still out on that”? Hell, there wasn’t even a TRIAL!
There are people who believe that the rush to bomb and kill was to stop/hide evidence being found that would prove innocence! I stand in that group, knowing the "integrity (GAG!) of the U.S. government.

Nikki Haley Sucks. She’s like Ajit Pai but for the UN.

The entire world, particularly Latin America and other global leaders, should immediately boycott, disinvest and sanction anything American and israeli; expel or reduce some ambassadors, kick out the military from overseas bases, refuse to serve GI’s, and israelis and make their lives overseas miserable and unwelcome as possible. Treat them as you would the French or Poles against the Nazis during WW2 or the Vietnamese during the American War or the Iraqi resistance during the US occupation of Iraq. Send a goddamn message: Yankee Go Home. It may save your country.

Based on what the witch at the UN said, I’d bet there will be another chemical attack.

“…claiming they had evidence of Assad’s responsibility for the chemical attack…”

Then WHERE THE FUCK IS IT???!!!

Laws are silent in times of war - Cicero

It was true in Roman Times, still true in modern-day Rome.

Please, Global Leaders, issue War Crimes Charges on Trump and “his” Generals.

Nikki Haley too.