Home | About | Donate

Global Leaders Condemn Trump's 'Scorn for International Law' As Haley Threatens More Possible Air Strikes

Did everyone see this?

Independent Swiss Lab Says ‘BZ Toxin’ Used In Skripal Poisoning; US/UK-Produced, Not Russian – Apr 14, 2018 - ZeroHedge

Remember how we were told my the politicians (not the scientists) that a deadly Novichok nerve agent - produced by Russia - was used in the attempted assassination of the Skripals?

…according to the independent Swiss state Spiez lab, the substance used on Sergei Skripal was an agent called BZ, which was never produced in Russia, but was in service in the US, UK, and other NATO states.

The Swiss center sent the results to the OPCW.

However, the UN chemical watchdog limited itself only to confirming the formula of the substance used to poison the Skripals in its final report without mentioning anything about the other facts presented in the Swiss document, the Russian foreign minister added.

He went on to say that Moscow would ask the OPCW about its decision to not include any other information provided by the Swiss in its report.

Please stop giving nasty Nikki Haley so much face-time. Is Common Dreams her PAC?

Duhhhh…now I get it! Now I will have even more nightmares.

Hello Julia Conley and Everyone, The actions of the ROGUE Ignited Snakes of 'Murikkka has brought back the League of Nations replacing the United Nations. They are bringing other wanna be RGUE NATION STATES with them. In this case it is the Ignited Queendom and Farce, All three ruled by EXTREMES of the Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!!!

Hello NachoRoyale, That’s what happens when the animated SWAMPSHIT EMERGES and takes over!!!

Hello Lrx, The Trump is the next evolutionary/revolutionary change in the Right Wing. This will replicate around the globe. By the 1980’s it was too late to stop this in its tracks!!! The people of the planet and all other life will suffer for allowing this to occur.

The problem with the UN is that it is NOT a neutral body. The deck has been stacked in favor of the US primarily from the beginning. Even the fact the UN is headquartered in NY says a lot.

The world is more peaceful now that women have more influence in it, like Theresa May and Nikki Haley among others! Violent aggression has no gender. Come on back, Dennis Kucinich, and bring your department of peace with you!

"It’s not fascism when we do it"

That the orange twit-head displays such contempt for International (or any) Law and all other people’s lives is not surprising - he is desperate to shift the focus from his crimes, political/Constitutional and personal dirt, mental illness and incompetent stupidity anywhere else he can by any means. Calling names and blathering in 120 characters is the only venue for a person of such a low intellect and morality; a one-way childish rant attacks, absent substance or truth, the idiot mob can lap-up.

That the R’cons and DINO Dims support him overtly or covertly is also not surprising - they both serve the war-machine MICC arms industry and Israeli interests to keep the ME/NA in conflict to deflect from Israeli war crimes, illegal colonization of the Occupied Territories, and ethnic cleansing of more Palestinian territory to be for Jews only - like the Bedouin people.

It is also not surprising the US mainstream media bends-over to support the unproven premise of Assad’s guilt and that there was an actual “gas” attack, not a staged performance or false-flag op.

So what is surprising? Well, not much…all the players perform as expected, the UN dithers while Haley spews, other world “leaders” kowtow to US imperialism and their own right-wings, the big-money players continue to make profits while the Earth heats-up and is threatened by “natural” cataclysms of varying degree of harm to all life on earth, including humans.

Haley is on the tube now singing praises in that annoying nasal voice of hers for this idiotic coup.Why were the French and the Brits in on this? Joni Ernst, the hog castrator, was on earlier singing the same tune only she could only memorize three lines of the chorus. These are the people running the country? OMG!

As to that picture - Yeah, Haley, hang your head in shame. You are a right-wing mediocrity who has no business representing this country at the U.N. You’re just another shameless hack working for the Trump Regime and the business “interests” that it fronts for.

Ernst is a right-wing militarist who won’t be satisfied until we attack Iran. Just another shithead from Iowa’s regressive political machine - like that old fossil Chuck Grassley.

The man of the Century…the 19th Century.

Haley seems to ascribe to the notion that succeeding in a “man’s world” means adopting some of the more repulsive characteristics that have over the centuries ascribed to “the winners…” : mindless violence, threats, bullying, “tough talk,” unwillingness to compromise because that is seen as a sign of 'weakness…" all those happy barbarian traits. That she can’t see how revolting she is, shows a certain brain-dead quality that is concerning. Another Trump-Zombie…

I agree. It IS somewhat suspicious that GB, F and the US RUSHED to bomb without waiting for an investigation. If anything raised my eyebrows to my hairline, it was this unseemly hurry…bizarre.

Locked and loaded???
WTF???
what do you think this is some video game? some police show?
This is how a government talks now???
Well, my local paper has in big headlines: OBLITERATED! (Sunday Star Ledger)
then they say:
“…despite the destruction at three chemical related (chemical related??? - rather vague)
facilities, OTHERS WERE UNDAMAGED
WHICH MEANS SYRIA CAN CONTINUE USING THE BANNED WEAPONS…”

This country and world is going to hell in a hand basket…
where is the G…d d…n “Resistance”???
sleazebag Schumer, I read yesterday, said Trash’s actions
were “appropriate”!
Where is “Cry for me” Clinton??? Obomber???
what ???XDRD? is going on?
I just don’t know what to say anymore…
I did buy toilet paper with Trash’s face on it…
it seems that is the only recourse there is because the demoRATs and the great
“leader” of the “Resistance” says nothing but words of self-pity…
Eat your own words “Cry for me”…’ at this point, (that you are not in White House)
what difference does it make?’ (CFMC remarks at Benghazi hearings)

either come up with a vision/ideas to get us out of these multiple messes, “Cry for Me” Clinton, or GET LOST!
Yeah, I’m a misogynist/ sexist !!! Deal with it! (I’m a woman, by the way,
albeit a self-hating one, …I guess)…

I couldn’t muster the masochistic resolve this morning to watch any of the Sunday morning political farce shows. Just saw enough to tell me that, like in the run-up to the Iraq invasion, any mention of the incongruity of the “official” story would be blasphemy, and will not be heard this Sunday morning in America.

Lrx: I agree with your comments, with one caveat:
he is the latest extension of the US Presidency, on steroids, agreed
but he is doing what e.v.e.r.y s.i.n.g.l.e U.S. president has done from day one!
He is just the lastest example of the madness.
You don’t think W. Bush was “normal” by your comments, do you?
I have read your postings before, and I know you don’t…
I don’t know why we can’t change to a parliamentary government and
he has to resign because of no popular support…
Japan went thought multiple prime ministers in less than one year, I believe,
and they are still standing…

I am not anti Palestinian, modern day “jews” are 99% east Europeans. Palestinians are the semites you are referring to?