Home | About | Donate

Global Leaders Condemn Trump's 'Scorn for International Law' As Haley Threatens More Possible Air Strikes

Nikki Haley is the Spawn of Satan.

priceless - thank you

Nikki’s retreating to her Happy Place.

The British and French also launched missiles what about them?

The only country in the Middle East with an independent judiciary, free and fair elections for their leadership, protection of gay rights, protection of women’s rights, a free press, the richest Muslim population, a growing Christian population, and a capitalistic, technologically advanced economy. But you equate them to Nazis. When a person enters the hate club, they lose all ability to think.

Israel has turned rightward and for good reason. After 20 years of hopeless Oslo negotiations which led nowhere and after making over a dozen offers of a two state solution, all that happened was they lost thousands of their citizens to Arab terror. They also read the paper and watch Television and saw the support for ongoing violence and hatred of their country and they know that Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah mean it when they state they will obliterate the zionist entity. If you hold Israel to a standard that you do not hold other countries to, then yes, it is anti Semitism

“Locked and loaded”. WTF?? You took the words right out of my mouth. It’s shades of Tonto and the Lone Ranger. With a Lassie thrown in for good measure.

Its great to see Nikki Haley standing up to the UN totalitarian racists—keep it up Nikki, you make me proud. A strong woman who reminds me of Jeanne Kirkpatrick.

Push back will only come when enough nations form the Allies and pool their military resources with the intent of stopping the American Axis. Single handedly the US military is too much but together the Axis could bring war to the American homeland which is sorely needed. Americans need to once again feel the wrath of war and know what they are doing to the rest of the world.

The United States has never known “the wrath of war” on its home ground. And if that “wrath of war” comes wrapped in a nuclear warhead, there may be no one left to learn anything from that lesson.

Nikki is running for us president

Zionist troll

And did you see this?
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/424186-us-allies-syria-lie/
How did Russia know that another faux chemical attack was coming? There was a video of some home basements which exploded. The people were taken to the hospital, then folks came in and doused everyone with water. Voila, proof of chemical attack.

Thanks. Nice to read something from Eva Bartlett. I’ve been waiting for someone to tell us what was actually in the building the allies bombed, claiming it was a chemical weapons facility. That really sucks that they would bomb a cancer pharmaceutical facility.

I read someplace today that the Swiss lab, which supposedly found BZ Toxin in the Skripal case, is now not talking about it any more; and, will not release its report. This makes me wonder if someone threatened to pull the lab’s funding; and, whether we can really trust the OPCW to be truthful. Sure…these organizations may be independent of the U.N.; but, they must rely on funding; and, I wouldn’t doubt that they are somehow being coerced into toeing the U.S. line. - Guess we’ll soon see.

When does someone — eh… maybe like the UN – begin imposing sanctions on the US for its aggressive actions against Syrian civilians?

The US and its fascist cronies have also long controlled the US –
likely back to the very day Dag Hammarskjold was brought down in a suspicious planet crash.

The message from the UN today is: “Long life fascism.”

My take also. Any “evidence” will be suspect!

The world’s nations could easily stop the US from violating international law by simply boycotting and sanctioning our ass. The rest of the world can do just fine without the U.S. We are not “indispensable” in any way, shape, or form. China could simply cash in all of its US bonds and stop buying anymore, and that act alone would probably cause the U.S. economy to tank and stay tanked for a long, long time. But unfortunately, the rest of the worlds’ nations are cowards, and they simply do not have the balls to finally stand up to the US hegemon once and for all. We are ONE nation, totaling 350 million people, out of 300 nations totaling billions. We don’t produce anything, we don’t manufacture anything, we don’t contribute anything, that cannot be acquired from elsewhere by other nations in the world. On the contrary, it is the US that needs the rest of the world, far more than it needs us.

And our little missile attack didn’t do squat. It was planned in advance, Trump let the target know days earlier that we were attacking, and where, and when, so that almost all of the targets were evacuated well in advance. We accomplished precisely NOTHING, other than to break international and domestic law, and change the news cycle from the Mueller investigation of Trump for awhile. If Russia/China/EU/Etc. all decided to stand up against the US militarily, we would get our indispensable asses handed to us. A few missile strikes from a hundred miles away is nothing all that special. Imagine what a combined Russian-Sino army of 2 million ground troops, air power, naval power, and all their other high-tech weaponry would do to the US military. It would make the losses we suffered in Viet Nam look like a picnic.

We’re sooo used to doing whatever we want without any consequences, and without any opposition. I urge the rest of the worlds’ nations to grow a pair of balls and stand up to the US War Crime Machine. A good ass-kicking is just what this arrogant bully nation needs.

amerikkka! neo nazi imperialistic capitalist gangsters! Over four hundred years of rape and murder! Watch the disney special.

The US&co has more in store
Sanctioning Russia for the unproven chemical attack

And already blaming Russia for a future cyber attack.

Yeah however the modern “Jew’s” seem to be the most anti semitic Zionists