Home | About | Donate

'Go Away! Go Away!' Factory Workers Heckle Belarusian Strongman as Nationwide General Strike Kicks Off

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/08/17/go-away-go-away-factory-workers-heckle-belarusian-strongman-nationwide-general

2 Likes

As I commented in the “Times” this morning regarding the Emperor of Belarus and our own political clowns auditioning in this 2020 (11th “least worst voting” cycle):

Far Greater than just “Bernie Believing” — “Our Revolution” has now begun!

YES — we are now far beyond simply calling for Bernie’s “Political Revolution” — we now have started an American people’s “Political/economic, social & cultural Revolution Against Empire”.

With the Communist Emperor of Belarus bragging “I won’t leave until you kill me”, and the sane and solid Republican Senator, Mitt Romney, alarmed that Emperor Trump is trying to destroy our U.S. mail and our democracy — I have taken the ‘direct action’ in my newest demonstration, march, and protest double-sided sign to shout-out:

SAVE 
 OUR 

DEMOCRACY

and on the other side

KILL

TRUMP’S
EMPIRE

A general strike: An idea whose time has come, and not just in Belarus.

3 Likes

The PEOPLE are more powerful than the so-called strongman. “I believe that they will win…”

Lukashenko says they will have to kill him to stop him being president. Watch for signs they have done so, or are about to.