Well, some of the people seem to have gotten tired of all that freedom and balance that started us out, and were apparently attracted to fascism and Nazism, so they decided to try it.
* We know the wealthy like it as there is a huge tax break for them involved in it, not to mention increasing restrictions on protest and more muzzling of the press and the internet.
* But how about you, "Mr. and Mrs. America and all the ships at sea"? Is living in the
US Fourth Reich an improvement?
* Does it seem right that all of the proper government functions, such as the EPA, the Food and Drug Administration, the FCC, are run by billionaire CEOs of the companies those agencies were supposed to watchdog?
* Mrs. Minitrue says, "Why don't we have the Congress guarantee the same healthcare benefits they enjoy to We the People?" Or, alternatively, make the Congress, Senate, and all the rest of the governmental bigwigs have exactly the same medical care we have, no more, no less. I'll bet we'd see some changes for the better, then!
* Does it seem right that after two decades and more of fighting unwinnable wars, our new fuehrer is seeking out more? And finds the prospect of a nuclear war quite exciting?
* Do you feel that taking whatever little remains of our protections, health care, clean food and drinkable water, Social Security, Medical Care, and giving it to the war contractors to build even more, and more horrible, weapons for that Wehrmacht to use while reducing even more countries to refugee laden serfs is the "American Way"?
* I think We the People of the United States, along with We the People of the World are going to have to take this country back from the three or four hundred that own and control it, and rebuild our Constitutional Republic.
* If you read and study a bit of history, you will see where this is all going unless we turn it around.