Home | About | Donate

'God Only Knows': The Tortured, Killed, or Forcibly Disappeared People of Yemen

'God Only Knows': The Tortured, Killed, or Forcibly Disappeared People of Yemen

Kathy Kelly

“If they would just confirm to us that my brother is alive, if they would just let us see him, that’s all we want. But we can’t get anyone to give us any confirmation. My mother dies a hundred times every day. They don’t know what that is like.”

as usual we have our hands in it. why do we provide weapons when human rights are being destroyed? how would we feel if someone was bombing one of our states with weapons from england? wouldn’t be too damn skippy now would it. the wear and tear of constant bombing is ghastly. are we truly at a loss to make things change?

No one would do that Jackye, we’re great , remember? /s

Dear God what can you say but add this country to the long list of countries we’ve destroyed, and innocent people we’ve killed. We are nothing but a shit stain on the world, and I can’t help thinking, one day we’re going to get our due.

True Kathy.

Greetings
How can the Saudis use the term operation restore hope. what hypocrisy! I’m sure the Muslims killing other Muslims or killing for killing sake don’t really understand the Qur’an. As we know the Saudis have their hand prints all over 9/11. And America is just being America! Don’t bow to us and we’ll send the CIA to distablelize your country or bomb ya to hell! The Saudis may not realize the situation but this war is their Vietnam. The road to hell is paved with stupidity!