Home | About | Donate

GOING BACKWARDS: Trump To Slash Renewable Energy Funding in New Budget

GOING BACKWARDS: Trump To Slash Renewable Energy Funding in New Budget

Common Dreams staff

A senior Trump administration official has told Bloomberg News that the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy would see its $2.3 billion budget slashed by about 70 percent, to $700 million, under President Donald Trump’s fiscal 2020 budget request, which will be released on Monday.

1 Like

Of course he is … who do you think is funding his re-election campaign?

9 Likes

"There Will Be Blood."

Hopefully, Trump’s.

Living in the past, holding back an entire nation through the denial of science, will bring about a premature end.

Hopefully, Trump’s.

7 Likes

Eliminating politicians from making budgets wouldn’t be a bad idea if we started with Trump.

Let all the people decide:

4 Likes

Trump is a problem but the real problem is that the American media never reports or buries these kind of stories/information. The American public continues to be ignorant and cannot understand the consequences that we seeing in today’s weather patterns. Situation hopeless?

7 Likes

On Monday, President Trump will officially propose his new budget plan, which calls for major cuts in domestic spending across the board, but which also seeks a massive increase in military spending (again), above and beyond the increases already planned. Unlike Venezuela, we are the ones in dire need of an interim president.

10 Likes

The Republicans are a suicide Cult. How do you de-Program a Cult member? THAT is what needs to start happening. Once Upon A Time we had the M$M to help with that. We don’t have that any longer.

Organized Irresponsibility

3 Likes

I wish Mueller would get on with it and jail the whole admin including family and republican party. Of course that is just a wish and if I am wishing I would wish them all jailed for life.

Let’s see what those two colored guys that have relentlessly been part of the news cycle gets. One for creating his own crime against himself the other famous somebody I’ve never heard of but it a show time entertain per our lamestreet media. They will probably have book thrown at them which they deserve but it will show justice systems bias to the elite crooks like Cohen/Manaford/Gates/Flynn et al.

I am going crazy and probably need to quick getting the news.

1 Like

Plenty of help for old energy technologies none for the new, he is just giving the future away to China.

4 Likes

“revolutionary justice is not based on legal precepts, but on moral conviction”

And the darkness, literally now…continues.

1 Like

Have I said how much I hate this man? He is hastening the demise of all life on Earth.

1 Like

We’ve been slowly going backwards since Regan . Same deal know only it’s sped up by 1000…

2 Likes

Not afraid of blood…as it’s part of the casualties of a Revolution which I would gladly welcome. I know most others don’t share my views. Think I care?

And the Dems are any better? Both cut from the same Wolf’s clothing.

2 Likes

Everything the pathological POS trump touches is rolled-back, polluted, damaged, destroyed or sold to the highest bidder, or somehow changed to screw the “little-people”, destroy the planet and its vulnerable wildlife, gift the richest among us, and try to entrench their hideous agenda for all-time…abandon all those who are apparently expendable and worthless to the mental trump and his scum R’Con henchmen, co-conspirators…is that agenda what being “conservative” stands-for? What would Jesus do?

3 Likes

“Federal Inmate#45”, is both a demented crook and an idiot! Federal Inmate #45 had better eat up now, because in Federal prisons, mickey D Cheese burgers are not on the menu!

1 Like

JuJu,

You needn’t stress yourself out over something you have no control over.

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.”
Psalms 23

Don’t kid yourself Guitman, we all care.

We all wouldn’t come here most everyday if we didn’t.

3 Likes

Can we say DoD? weaponize, centralize, control and …

2 Likes