Home | About | Donate

GOP Groups Spent Over $8 Million at Trump Businesses Since 2016: Report

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/11/gop-groups-spent-over-8-million-trump-businesses-2016-report

2 Likes

Trump decided to run for POTUS for strictly business reasons and from that perspective, Trump made a great business decision.

2 Likes

Well at least the G.O.P. is spending its own money.  What’s DISGUSTING to me is how much of OUR Tax Dollars are being wasted in paying to house Tweetle-Dumb’s Secret Service protectors, etc., etc., every time he takes some time off to play golf or whatever, always at one of his own properties.

Enforce The Emoluments Clause!!

8 Likes

MAGA = Mobsters Are Governing America

6 Likes

That’s funny.

1 Like

When I visited a Trump hotel, I pretended to be a wealthy and finicky 1-percenter looking for lodging.
As I was being shown a suite, I excused myself to use the bathroom.
Afterwards, I turned up my nose and sniffed that it wasn’t classy enough.
An hour later, I recalled “forgetting” to flush the toilet. Oh, dang, and I dropped a deuce.
Silly me.

1 Like

Yes, Amerika was made great again by becoming a… MAFIAOCRACY!

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be interesting to hear the whining from republican congress critters if democrats embark upon the tactics now being used solely by the GOP.
When the repugs see democrats lying, refusing to testify on ANYTHING, stalling positions, and have either blind mice for DOJ and other enforcement agencies, or sycophants for every administration position, won’t it be fun watching them squirm as the left embarks on payback?
That is if the left plays the payback game.

1 Like

The Emoluments Clauses are in the Constitution yet the Democrats are limiting the focus of impeachment up Ukraine quid pro quo. Why?

1 Like

Just a wild guess–because their hands are clean of that particular quid pro quo.