Home | About | Donate

GOP Voter Suppression Architect Thomas Farr Goes Down After Grassroots Uproar Forces Tim Scott to Reject "Dangerous" Nominee

GOP Voter Suppression Architect Thomas Farr Goes Down After Grassroots Uproar Forces Tim Scott to Reject "Dangerous" Nominee

Julia Conley, staff writer

With the nomination of vehement voter suppression defender Thomas Farr effectively sunk, voting rights groups on Thursday applauded the constituents of Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), the sole black Republican senator, for successfully pressuring him to oppose the confirmation due to grave concerns over Farr's history of racist and anti-democratic political campaigning.

1 Like

Well done, Sen. Scott and especially all those whose faces went unseen, but whose voices were heard loud and clear. I’m so glad to have been proven wrong in my prediction.

Next item: impeaching Lyin’ Boofin’ Barfin’ Brett K.

2 Likes

Sending postcards to Black Voters saying they will be arrested if they try to vote still gets 49 Republicans to vote for a candidate

Apparently a candidate could conceivably show up in kkk hoodie and Still get Republican endorsement

How LOW will the Republicans go???

I guess Kavanaugh shows the current level of their ethics

2 Likes

but he still supports Tramp?!?

Yep, party over principles every time.

2 Likes

The GOP and most Dems have principles, who knew ?

3 Likes

Won’t they just bring his nomination back in 2019 with the new Senate?

That goes double for both of the corporate/MIC supporting parties. Term limits NOW!!

PS And all federal judges should have to be reaffirmed every 10 years. NO more lifetime judges, Supreme or otherwise…

1 Like

And reapplying should include an audit or re-vetting or both.

Funny how ‘moderate’ Susan Collins of Maine would have voted for this creep. Remember that in 2020 if you live in Maine and when Collins tries to taut her ‘moderate’ credentials. She’s one of the bad ones.

1 Like

A black Republican who still knows he has some responsibility to black Americans. Obviously, he hasn’t met Clarence Thomas.