Home | About | Donate

Graffiti Artist Lushsux Strikes Again: West Bank Mural of Trump, Netanyahu Locking Lips

Graffiti Artist Lushsux Strikes Again: West Bank Mural of Trump, Netanyahu Locking Lips

- Common Dreams staff

Artist Lushsux hopes his painting would draw attention to Palestinians stuck in “an indoor prison”.

A massive mural of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump engaged in a passionate kiss was unveiled this morning, painted on the West Bank security barrier near the West Bank city of Bethlehem.

How much is one picture worth?

Henri Matisse. “Creativity takes courage”

When asked by a Patron what could be purchased for something like $500, Picasso told him, “I’ll sell you three paintbrushes”. lol

Lushsux genius! Thinking, how did the Jewish people, some not most, become who they are in Palestine, since the 1940’s? Hey, the Roma Gypsies, along with others suffered the same evil in Nazi Germany but never turned evil because of their misery, and suffering. What gives Israel, Netanyahu? PS Lushsux, maybe a mural of the Whitehouse up the rear end of Netanyahu. After all, is that not how it is???

Que up " Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered " by Etta James and then take a long look at this mural. You’ll be transported back to a smoky, dimly lit jazz club in the Village. Ah, the late 1950s that Trump wants to take us back into. The Glory Days of yore.
Living the dream, indeed.

Donnie and BiBi, sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G,
First comes weapons, then comes Hotels,
These two morons are sure to end up in Hell.

Interesting no mention of the image reference to the Berlin Wall and the graffiti image of Brezhnev Kissing Honecker. The pictorial allusion to that infamous image and to that wall and its ultimate demise, adds layers of meaning to this image that the artist would have been fully aware of and should be kept in mind by viewers and writers.

…lets build a wall between America and Mexico and give everyone on both sides all the paint and brushes they need to express their disgust for walls…