Home | About | Donate

Green Groups Urge Court to Stop Trump Effort to Approve 'Climate-Wrecking, Wildlife-Killing' Keystone XL

Green Groups Urge Court to Stop Trump Effort to Approve 'Climate-Wrecking, Wildlife-Killing' Keystone XL

Jake Johnson, staff writer

A coalition of environmental groups filed a brief Tuesday urging the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals to reject President Donald Trump's latest effort to green-light the construction of TransCanada's Keystone XL pipeline.

Here’s another reason to Impeach this prick.

1 Like

A couple of points. First, here is another hint that the fix may be in. An MSNBC host just announced Biden’s entry into the race. I thought I misheard when he said that Biden, who has been leading the polls since the beginning (of people running I assume), ---------------.
WHAAAT? How blatant of a claim. And this after Mathews claims this to be “Biden Week.”
Biden must be calling in all favors owed him, and bought the rest, or sold out to the rest.
Could be trouble on the ole plantation. PS: CNN is also cow tailing to Biden this evening.

The price of nitro and C4 will likely be going up because of demand.

We’re getting serious now, aren’t we G?

Yah, I’m getting quite pissed at this point. Anyone who isn’t brain dead should be also.

But apparently knowing and doing are two very different things.
I did qualify expert with the m-16 and marksman with the m-14 w/ no scope.
If it sticks it’s ugly head out, I can hit it.
Water mellons, like Peter King likes to describe.
“Let there be Drums” Dancing to this stuff kept us thin for a while anyway.

Easy, Gandolf. There’s a lot of us in this.

Keep a cool head like I know you must have when you did your time in Nam.

The Fascists haven’t made their move on us yet.

They don’t have the numbers we do.

Here’s some UK Psychedelia from 1970…