Home | About | Donate

Greta Thunberg's Demand to Davos Elite: Act Urgently on Climate for 'Sake of This Beautiful Living Planet"

Greta Thunberg's Demand to Davos Elite: Act Urgently on Climate for 'Sake of This Beautiful Living Planet"

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Sixteen-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg threw down the gauntlet to the global elite gathered in the Swiss Alps for the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week, urging them to work towards meaningful climate action in order to "safeguard the future living conditions for humankind."

2 Likes

I want to be like this young woman, she is teaching me and hopefully you too on how to address those with the disease of greed

6 Likes

This wonderful person is cut from the same cloth as Malala Yousafzai. May we have many more of them in our future.

4 Likes

And if in the next presidential race there is NO ONE of Value, I urge everyone to write in
GRETA THUNBERG!

3 Likes

So far the Davis Elite have been doing a Bang Up job all these years… They made everything Worse! That is… except for themselves. They all got Richer, many off of Fossil Fuels and Finance as they control Oil and Banks. Never count on Billionaires for anything good for us regular people. Don’t worry, Poplualtion control is number one on their list…

0 Likes

Don’t worry that they will die along with all of us? Strange comment…

0 Likes

Greta for head of UN Security Council! What a bright child. Bring it!

0 Likes

What she says is so true…Not to decide is to decide. By doing nothing those at Davos are playing their hand ,laying their cards on the table so to speak.

0 Likes

Yes she is, as most people are married to their prominence .

1 Like

Especially becasue they wont die along with us - the have the money to survive the food shortages, heat waves and storms just fine…

0 Likes

We need more aspies speaking out as Greta does - their naked-emperor recognition skills are vastly better than typical neurotypicals…

2 Likes

The truth is that REAL solutions to all of what is coming together and threatening life on the planet WILL be painful. There is no such thing as a “transition” to a green economy where everyone still makes money and prospers. The future means LESS! Less of everything everywhere and where people are already living with much less than what is needed it means real pain.

Anyone promoting a green new deal where everyone gets jobs and does well is selling a lie.

When a handful of individuals have more wealth than half the population of the world we should sacrifice those handful, the few, to insure that the many do not suffer. Basic human decency I should think.

0 Likes

Actually, they have all created contingencies for themselves in the form of underground shelters, converted missile silos and so on.
They have “privatized” just about every source of fresh water left on the planet, and are in the process of acquiring or destroying the rest.
Ever wonder why 3d printing technology, which even now is capable of producing just about anything from viable organ replacements to food, is not released fully to the public sphere?
It is because it would save countless lives when the ecosystem collapse starts killing us off in the millions.
The more people die off before they can accept the reality of their situation, the fewer people will be left to assault their bunkers.

0 Likes

Well - I can walk over to my local MicroCenter and buy a 3D printer right now. So, what do you mean it’s not ‘released fully to the public’?

0 Likes

No. 3d printing technology cannot produce food.

1 Like

Love you Greta! I also hope you and I are proven wrong.

0 Likes

If it could, it would be GMO food.
I suppose you could ingest petro pruducts, but can you survive on them?

0 Likes

Yes, it can. NASA has been using it on space shuttles for years.
The fact that you do not know this just proves my point.

0 Likes

Obviously it is not growing vegetables. What it can do is process edible chemical compounds and flavor/texturize it to mimic other kinds of foods like a pizza or stew.

0 Likes

What i mean is that the publicly available 3d printers will not be able to create 90% of the things the technology is actually capable of.

0 Likes