- The Great Barrier Reef has been killed;
- Monthly and yearly "global average temperature" record highs are accelerating;
- The rate of acceleration is accelerating;
- The winter just passed, the entire Arctic region averaged 18 degrees Fahrenheit / 10 degrees Celsius above historic norms;
- Scientists used to speak of "centuries" until ice collapse leads to multi-meter sea level rise; new data leads to the expectation that the seas will rise by meters in this century, destroying most major coastal cities;
- Et cetera, add a hundred other key indicators;
This ain't your Daddy's climate change, folks. This is the long-promised "runaway global warming."
If not now: When DO we declare a "climate emergency"?
Do "we" need to wait on Obama to "declare emergency"?
What are your plans for the next phase of your life? Want to reconsider?