Home | About | Donate

Guccifer 2.0? Lone Hacker Takes Credit for DNC Cyber Attack, Publishes Docs

Significance is more than docs. Hacktivists, possibly state-sponsored, now demonstrating intent -- and capability -- to influence elections.
— Edward Snowden (@Snowden) June 16, 2016

Oh please Guccifer, influence these losers all the way out of this election!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/nato-says-it-might-now-have-grounds-attack-russia

NATO is now alleging that because Russian hackers had copied the emails on Hillary Clinton’s home computer, this action of someone in Russia taking advantage of her having privatized her U.S. State Department communications to her unsecured home computer and of such a Russian’s then snooping into the U.S. State Department business that was stored on it, might constitute a Russian attack against the United States of America, and would, if the U.S. President declares it to be a Russian invasion of the U.S., trigger NATO’s mutual-defense clause and so require all NATO nations to join with the U.S. government in going to war against Russia, if the U.S. government so decides.

Now that the inmates own and control the asylum, they want to blow it up?
* Sheesh!!!
;-})

Like i stated yesterday, it wasnt Cozy Bear. Dude not even Russian. Just more propaganda from the war machine. "Squirrel".

Yes, let's not focus on Hillary Clinton putting the National Security in jeopardy by setting up the non-secured private server in her home. Instead let's' just go to war with Russia.

I have to agree with Moon of Alabama that this incident is really nonsense.

http://www.moonofalabama.org/

The cry of "Putin did it", in whatever form has gotten very stale but the purveyors of perception management/public relations don't seem to realize what an infantile product they manufacture.
Po

Watch out for the "Smoking Gun" link! Have yer spam filter, cookie filter, spyware filters on, me thinks! lol (Like going to the average corporate online newspaper! Tor browser works perty well!)

Tonight at 8:30 p.m. EDT / 5:30 p.m. PDT Bernie will hold a live, online video address about what’s next - RSVP Here: https://go.berniesanders.com/page/s/live?source=em160615

OFF TOPIC, but I couldn't resist. this prayer was forwarded to me:

Dear God:
Last month you took my favorite musician Prince.
Last week you tookmy favorite boxer Muhammed Ali.
This week you took my favorite hockey player, Gordie Howe.

I just want to let you know that my favorite presidential candidate is Donald Trump.

Exactly, my brother.

Peace
Po

Yeah sure, blame Russia for everything, the bitch has too many domestic enemies to try to deflect blame on Russia.

Killery and her supporters in the pentagon are preparing us for an attack on Russia, this is a psychops before the real bombs are exchanged.

Smart move on the part of US navy officers not wanting to get evaporated in a stupid calculation that our smaller nukes can be used in limited war theater and that Russia will just surrender.

So what even if Russia did disclose her filth, it is still her filth she should go to prison for.

I really don't care who hacked what! The information should be accessible to all, all of the time. Let the sun shine!

The server was in DWS's basement.

Also released by Guccifer is proof that Clinton, DNC and Media colluded to tip the scales for Clinton. More coming from Wikileaks soon!
Story is on usuncut.com.

So we are really supposed to believe that Mr. James Simons of New York City told Hillary "Here's five million bucks, I don't expect anything in return, I'm just giving to you because your such a sweet old lady".

This lone hacker story can't be true.
I checked NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and MSNBC for breaking news coverage about it.....nothing!

the DNC doubled down on the original claim that Russia was behind the cyber attack

I'll just repeat my call-out of bullshit from 3 days ago.