Home | About | Donate

Guilty of Killing Journalists, Israel Mocks Foreign Correspondents in Gaza

Guilty of Killing Journalists, Israel Mocks Foreign Correspondents in Gaza

Sarah Lazare, staff writer

Israel on Monday provoked the outrage of journalists and human rights campaigners alike when its foreign ministry released a short, animated video mocking foreign correspondents reporting from Gaza.

Critics say the video is especially offensive given Israel's history of repressing, harassing, and killing journalists, particularly in last summer's 50-day military assault on Gaza.

Ah, yes, "Terror Rules Gaza!"
* I spell it Israeli Government and IDF!
;-})

This is really odd as I was looking at the date and it looks like it was written currently. There are allot more journalists than this that have been outright murdered by Israel. Shana was murdered years ago I believe 2007/2008. There is actually video showing the murder of two of the journalists and how the Israeli military likes to target ambulances. They atypically then demonize their victims to make some excuse of their actions this has always been a common method of operation [remember Rachel Correy? and then while they are claiming lies are sliding out cute little cartoons of big bad bulldozers]. the "settlements" are something that we the US should have stopped from happening back when the first was allowed to be created, as well as the genocide of the peoples rightfully there. Where else could you see a place where peoples like the Bedouin are told that they can have their water back that has been blocked and taken away if they will just sign their land over? and then this being made international and still allowed to continue. Operation lead if nothing else should have woke this country up to the rhetoric and rationalization of the worse forms of condoned terrorism.

Teaching America how exceptionalism really works

isreal seems to forget that Israel is the main oppressor of the Palestinean people.

"It's very disturbing and shameful that this video would come out in order to put blame on journalists who work in Gaza, considering Israel killed at least 12 journalists during Operation Protective Edge last summer," Ramah Kudaimi of the U.S. Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation told Common Dreams. "They are making light of the killing of civilians, including journalists, by putting out this video."

It's like a dream, sometimes, where it seems there is justification for the increasingly violent, invasive actions of way too many countries, or is it nation-states?

Then i wake up.

This. Thanks. :O)

Amerika and Israel, it's not a war on terror, but a war of terror! Slick Oily and Nutsanyahoo the world's top two war criminals!

You forget that those who have been kicked off their land by invaders normally want to get it back. It often ends up in a fight. It is something strange about human nature, not accepting being kicked off one's land rather than simply dying out passively.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same people who dis South Park animation did this. Money talks, bullshit walks. The Zionist Propaganda rivals Goebbels

Oh, sorry. Mass migration over a period of years supported in 1947-48 by armed force, terrorism and ethnic cleansing of around 700 000 to 900 000 people forced off their land and into refugee camps at the point of a gun and bayonet. No, that's not an invasion, I agree wholeheartedly with you. Otherwise the Spanish would be regarded as invaders of South America and we British, together with the French and Spanish, as invaders of North America.

You bite nicely. I was merely talking in polite generalisations about human nature.

Propaganda? Propaganda is spread by those who control the media. How many news services and television networks are run by Palestinians?

Is your remote control stuck on Fox News?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The language and thinking of terrorist.

Why don't the Palestinians just get out and let Israel settle whatever land it wants, and acquiesce peacefully, without protest, in Israeli subjugation? That way all could live in peace.