Home | About | Donate

Guns 'R Us: Elected Official Sure Loves His Assault Weapon, aka "Beautiful Patriotic Paper Weight"

Guns 'R Us: Elected Official Sure Loves His Assault Weapon, aka "Beautiful Patriotic Paper Weight"

A Colorado Tea Party rep sorta got into trouble for posting a photo of himself with an illegal-in-D.C., stars-and-stripes bedecked AR-15 until police decided it's no biggie if our politicians fondle and fetishize a firearm that looks like "the unfortunate offspring of a military artillery piece having sex with a Toby Keith concert," and then use the controversy to fundraise so commie types won't again try to "strip us of our rights." No wonder the U.S. is the world's most heavily armed country; right behind is Yemen.

Abbey-
Guns don't kill people, People kill people- This would be A VERY bad time for Americans to lose their guns.... Without them, everyone will have to be the good little Germans that go along with the distinct possibility of totalitarian state fascism- It is short sighted to think otherwise!

Of course guns kill people. It's idiotic to say they don't.

So do bows and arrows, spears, axes, Molotov cocktails etc. Someone, A person (people) has to have the actual intent to kill..."People" kill People" with the use of weapons, and yes there are accidents also... The weapons do not have A mind of their own so lets not get stupid about this!
I sometimes think that one big reason many havn't been black bagged in the dead of night is because of ubiquitous gun ownership-
No thanks, until all of this madness is sorted out I'll just keep my guns....