Home | About | Donate

Ha Ha Good One: Trump's Vile Words and Viler Insinuations on Murdering Innocent Brown People

Ha Ha Good One: Trump's Vile Words and Viler Insinuations on Murdering Innocent Brown People

At another deranged rally in Florida, Trump triumphantly riled up his "psychopathic baying hogs" about the "invasion" of migrants until, when he mock asked, "How do you stop these people?" one fan gleefully yelled, "Shoot them!" Because in this unholy time and place you can utter abominations out loud without censure, Trump chortled, and the crowd roared. The Pied Piper had done his evil work. "I have not come into this world to make men better, but to make use of their weaknesses." - Adolf Hitler

1 Like

After that embarrassing video ended, there was another which I watched for almost 10 minutes, it was actually 1 and 1/2 hours or so. I looked up whether Tyndall Air Force base was really being rebuilt.Yes, at the cost of 3 billion. Wow. and rebuilding in the panhandle in a state with lots of hurricanes and water which will put lots of Florida and people underwater. Wow again
The little girl in the first video, yes, she heard what the man said and seemed visibly damaged by his words and presence.
For the crowd in the 2nd and long video He has built well the myth that he is richer than Croesus and that he’s the kind of guy a person can relate to, if they admire people who are glib and sincerely insincere. : (

2 Likes

You know how it goes. Trump the Grifter’s gotta grift, and his suckers gotta…

2 Likes

I truly cannot fathom people who go to these trump shows, and bring kids!!! WTF is wrong with these people? A child does not , hopefully, have a choice where their parents take them, but to this kind of a mindfuck shit show, their folks should be FLOGGED for that kind of child abuse. The showman himself could use a good flogging himself, 300 to 500 hundred lashes to start, then lets see how funny and witty he really is! Also, the words “himself, showman, and he” I only use as descripters because I really dont know what the fuck that piece of filth actually is. Rant over(for now)!

3 Likes

IMPEACH this Crazed Danger…OUR WORLD DEPENDS ON IT

1 Like

There grandparents used to bring their kids to lynchings of blacks and throw picnics as they watched. Those people bringing their kids to those hate rallies just want to return America to that greatness.

“Whole families came together, mothers and fathers, bringing even their youngest children. It was the show of the countryside – a very popular show,” read a 1930 editorial in the Raleigh News and Observer. “Men joked loudly at the sight of the bleeding body … girls giggled as the flies fed on the blood that dripped from the Negro’s nose.”

2 Likes

Why can’t I be a bad guy like rump supporters? I’d love to beat up and shoot rump supporters just so they can have a taste of their own medicine. Why can’t rump supporters have a taste of their own medicine? I hate this world.

Hate re-produces hate. I retired to a state in the “south” and a lot of the people STILL hate blacks, liberals, Jews, Catholics and on and on. Ignorance down here keeps reproducing generation after generation. I’ll ask again, “exactly who won the Civil war?”.

2 Likes

We’re built differently, serious. A few years back I went to two “tea party rallies” in a small southern town I retired to. A lot of these people are angry whiners that are inherently violent. “Most” liberal/progressives are in contrast NON-violent. Look, a for instance, I’m 72 yrs old and never owned a gun until I retired down here at 54. Now I am not a “gun nut” but I bought a personal gun for both myself and my wife. I have NEVER threatened anyone with it and would never use it, brandish it or take it anywhere with me concealed or un-concealed even though in my state I can legally. Like I said in the beginning, Liberals and Conservatives are built completely different.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching the actions of the fat one and his minions. To a rational person, it all seems absolutely insane and pointless. I’m wondering if perhaps it does have a point.
*The fat one is destroying the laws of this country, destroying the Constitution, throwing people into homelessness, increasing pollution, disease, ruining crops, making virtually no effort to end cruelty to humans and animals. Every day, new tweets and Executive Actions are increasing the misery of We the People, as the 0.01 percent add billions to their vaults.
*I’m wondering if the whole idea is to put We the People into so much frustration and anger that somewhere the reaction will become violent. At that point, the fat one will declare martial law, send in the troops, and We the People will finally see what all those concentration camps and “for profit” prisons are really for.
*The fat one will be heiled as the new fuehrer as he will have finally recreated Nazi Germany, on steroids.
*Hopefully, the rest of the world will take action to end this nonsense!
*Unfortunately, Bolton and the rest of the fat one’s crazies will gleefully push their buttons and shortly thereafter, what we know as earth will have ended. In a few million or billion years, perhaps there will be some organism arising that can begin yet another rise, or maybe not…
;-})

1 Like

You forgot that they still hate Yankees. The Civil War is not over for them. Abe, was wrong. He should have let the South go.

2 Likes

So true. Years ago, when my mother was in the hospital before she died, my aunt and uncle wintered outside of of Mobile. One of my aunt’s “friends” said, “we’re praying for your sister, even though she’s a Yankee.” That was 1993, not 1893; when my aunt finally sold her condo in Daphne, I went to help her drive back to Chicago. All that was on the radio in 2015 was country music, religious broadcasting, and hateful talk radio. My aunt wasn’t leaving because she didn’t like the “atmosphere”. She’s deeply conservative, just like the residents of coastal Alabama.

Trump and his deranged brown shirts need to be made absolutely powerless into perpetuity. Lets us all make them so.

1 Like

Life on Earth has weathered other extinction events and it will again, but civilization and even the human race will not survive.