Home | About | Donate

Happy to Gobble Up Whatever Saudis Say, Trump Reportedly "Skeptical" of CIA Determination That Crown Prince Ordered Khashoggi Hit

Happy to Gobble Up Whatever Saudis Say, Trump Reportedly "Skeptical" of CIA Determination That Crown Prince Ordered Khashoggi Hit

Jon Queally, staff writer

All the circumspection, laughter, and Trump administration statements that even at the time seemed bizarre and gullible, say critics, appear even more damning on Friday night after the Washington Post reported that the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency believes the evidence shows that Mohammed bin Salman, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, directly ordered the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

If nothing else this lends credence to the claim that Khashoggi was a CIA asset.

2 Likes

I want leaders in every country that are as ignorant/tough as me to walk their dog daily.

1 Like

He has his head in a place there is no light, his wallet.

Just like all US presidents for the past 50 years. They’ve all known it’s a terrorist regime. And the US has always supported them, therefore, what are we? …

1 Like

Past due to vote both branches of the Empire Party out. No on DNC and
RNC candidates

4 Likes

A single political party nation, the Empire Party, with two branches the RNC&DNC.

3 Likes

I think MLK said it best: " MY COUNTRY IS THE GREATEST PURVEYOR OF VIOLENCE IN THE WORLD."

The only difference between a " bad" terrorist regime, that is Amerika’s enemy and a “good” terrorist regime, like Saudi Arabia, is which one is our terrorist regime!

1 Like

So much for the theory that this administration is populated with adults.

Trump is such an amazing man. He knows global situations better than US intelligence agency. He alone has created the best economy ever. He even knows how to manage forests better than the forest service. What a guy!

Wait, while I remove my tongue from my cheek.

1 Like

Welcome to the uber right wing future…where you must not only follow the absolute orders of psychopaths in power, but be ready to be executed for what you did if there’s blowback.

Trump would have no problem in such a world…he can refute what he said one day, the next…not having a memory being an excellent asset when you expect to be able to say whatever strikes you at the moment, and never be wrong.

The king is absolute and the king is innocent. The King is God. God save the King.

1 Like