Home | About | Donate

'Haters Gonna Hate and Deniers Will Deny': Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Greta Thunberg Hit Back at Mnuchin

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/23/haters-gonna-hate-and-deniers-will-deny-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-and-greta-thunberg

4 Likes

Swamp creatures wanted to globalize capital at the expense of our children and all that lives. We globalize talk-back backed by global non cooperation.

5 Likes

I’m guessing there are no cheap seats at Davos, but Mnuchin’s playing to them anyway. It’s like a home-town crowd away from home, and he feels comfortable tossing out one-liners like his “reality-TV” boss is so fond of doing.

Laugh while you can, punk. The 99% are tuning up their farm implements as Greta, the Squad, and the Sanders campaign keep hammering the truth home.

17 Likes

Eric Holthaus, climate reporter for the Correspondent , found Mnuchin’s attack ridiculous on its face.“You know who has college degrees?” Holthaus.“The thousands of scientists of the IPCC who wrote the report Greta quoted from.”

slap that ba$turd across the face and then stomp him to the ground.

9 Likes

Sounds like some and soon to be many are getting in touch with their inner warrior. Let’s keep it up.

9 Likes

Mnuchin is a criminal.

8 Likes

“Is she the chief economist? Who is she? I’m confused,” said Mnuchin.

Mr. Mnuchin you spoke the truth, you are so corrupt, greedy and such an environmental fossil fuel terrorist that you have no clue who Greta is!

7 Likes

Does it make me a bad person to hope that the next Cat 5 hurricane hits Mar a Lago?

Don’t bother answering, I don’t give a shit.

7 Likes

To the Munchkin Greta is “The wicked witch of the west”. No Steve she does not want to “follow the yellow brick road” enroute to the “Wizards of Wall Street” and extinction. There things that are more important then gold…

4 Likes

Listen to the scientists.
60% of wildlife gone.
Polar ice caps melting.
Glaciers melting.
Coastal flooding.
Violent storms.
Australia burning up.
Permafrost releasing methane.
Oceans warming.
Doesn’t take a college degree

7 Likes

another dual citizen traitor

1 Like

Munchkin is an entitled idiot, just like his Dad, Trump.

2 Likes

While Greta is studying for her economics degree, maybe Mnuchin should be studying environmental science. He might start by reading the free e-book “Extinction Rebelllion–Fight with Facts”

4 Likes