Home | About | Donate

Health Experts Horrified as New Trump Covid-19 Adviser Pushes 'Herd Immunity' Strategy That Could Kill 2 Million Americans

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/08/31/health-experts-horrified-new-trump-covid-19-adviser-pushes-herd-immunity-strategy

4 Likes

A top White House coronavirus adviser brought on earlier this month despite his lack of expertise in infectious diseases or epidemiology

Folks: CAN IT GET ANY WORSE?
Future headline? IF YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES WERE INNOCLULATED WITH COVID 19 VACCINE PLEASE CALL US WE HAVE BILLION $ LAWSUIT AND YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION.

6 Likes

This is a similar mentality to those that choose not to vote or cast a meaningless vote.

Or those who say “let trump win” ----“you all in the u.s. deserve him”!

Some here say: “bring on the collapse already”.

What is the difference?

1 Like

Please explain what you mean by " a meaningless vote".

3 Likes

All votes matter, Black Lives Matter! Wear a mask, it will save lives and slow the spread. Peace

4 Likes

I think what Caroline is saying, forget your principles and vote the party line or Trump will win. A kind of blind patriotism especially relative to healthcare and foreign policy. The problem is a quandary for us all and as the campaign progresses and the evil of Trump is displayed in all its glory, her comment will have heft. Progressives in this election must respect each other and realize there are many ways to interpret what is best for the future.

8 Likes

These people are insane and until we realize, actually accept that as fact AND start acting accordingly, we are not only screwed, WE are part of the problem

8 Likes

Its complicated. It seems to me that Trump is likely being paid by somebody to be so bad (maybe a foreign country) to drive voters to Biden who will simply do what he said, leave everything the way it is - (Clinton already agreed to outsource a potentially unlimited number of jobs to qualified firms in the 1990s in GATS)

They are planning to outsource a lot of jobs. Without jobs, or prospects of jobs the value of human lives immediately falls to a negative number in some short sighted bureaucrats’ eyes.

Look at how they figure out “QALY” Quality Adjusted Life Years.

This country is based on people working and earning money for their employers. If people become too expensive, compared to other people, it becomes like a viatical settlement, they have an obligation to people that continues as long as they are alive.

This is demonstrated by the practice in Russia where gangsters (New Russians) would force older people to sign viatical settlements promising to give them an annuity and allow them to stay in their valuable apartments “for the rest of their lives”.

We’re being run by gangsters.

1 Like

Haven’t vaccine manufacturers been granted immunity from lawsuits ? I thought they passed a “law” some time ago.

Exactly my thoughts.

Is there no end to the people who want to kiss orangass ?

1 Like

Vote Trump and die.

1 Like

It is what it is

1 Like

If true, please send ne a link. I know they want to be immune from any lawsuits but I have not seen where they were granted immunity from any lawsuits. Thanks…

My best friend died wearing a tee shirt with those words.

Mindless, murdering, maniacs!!

4 Likes

You quoting me (partially) is a little disingenuous.

1 Like

Premeditated voluntary manslaughter. Murder charges for some of our military, police, and politicians.
There are no honest people left in Washington.

5 Likes

Ah, the length Individual 1 is willing to go to avoid going to prison.

2 Likes

~https://www.policymed.com/2011/03/supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-protecting-vaccine-makers-from-state-lawsuits.html