Home | About | Donate

'Hell No': Ocasio-Cortez Denounces Pelosi-Approved Vote on McConnell's Border Bill Without New Protections for Children

G W Bush too.

1 Like

No doubt. I’m infamous for clucking that out, and for some it’s ad cluckseam.

I was doing all I could to give Pelosi room to navigate through the mess of the Trump administration. However, this is a bridge too far. No way the house should have agreed to this without, at least, some negotiations. So, no more slack Nancy. Begin an impeachment investigation now! You have enough evidence to go that far. There is no doubt in my mind that the investigation will turn up enough evidence to even convince The Turtle.

2 Likes

It is time that Nancy steps down. AOC has more guts in her little finger than Miss N could every think about. Oh…wait! I wonder who Miss Nancy is beholding to. I wish the GD Dems in my town would get their heads out of their arses and learn to read and see what this woman is all about. Miss Nancy is just protecting her paycheck and to hell with anything else.

Pelosi making clear there is NO difference between her politics and
McConnell’s –

and it’s a program to continue to walk all over the underdog – children
and parents – and work your ass off for the rich.

1 Like

Sanders seems to be showing us that it’s easier to change the
leadership of the party –

Pelosi should be hearing from all of us –

It’s that time! What time is it???

Time to I-M-P-E-A-C-H Pelosi!!! “That Public ‘Whatever’”, my arse!!!

Her usefulness as a GOP shill and doormat has finally worn out. She’s blocking/ obstructing Congress’ oversight responsibility from her own party going forward. History will be the final judge, but she has already failed as Speaker of the House with no moral fiber/ backbone, principals/ integrity or a sense that she’s setting a bad precedent for future criminality. She’s a King Trumpo enabler and complicit in his crimes.

As former Speaker of the House, Pelosi presided over the 2010 massacre of the Dem House of Representatives in a GOP gigantic wave and did nothing to slow Paul Ryan and his misfit band of renegades. She didn’t counter the misinformation around Death Panels or even obstruct the GOP. The corporate conservative status quo all the way, Baby!!!

Pelosi’s a horrible legislator, but she can raise a boatload of money from special interests and the wealthy elites – all at our expense. Just like HRC and Joe Biden, her time has passed. She’s a Timex watch in a digital age, a 20th century candidate living in a 21st time period. She’s a Neo-Liberal, centrist, corporate establishment, out-of-touch, irrelevant and frankly, all moderate GOPs/ DINOs became obsolete 2+ decades ago.

If you look at a GOP cross-eyed, they will come at you 110% with guns-a-blazing. The Dems only look at their adversaries through binoculars and then run in the opposite direction at 100 mph. And the Dems call themselves a party. Maybe a “party” joke… They will throw anyone under the bus in a heartbeat, whereas the GOP will fight for their members unconditionally. Just look at Roy Moore, a GOP pedophile predator. They stood up for him and even attacked back. What do the Dems do 99.9% of the time?? Rollover and hope something else grabs the headlines. They “Stand for Nothing and Fight for less.”

If any Dem POTUS were being impeached by the GOP today as a result of an impartial investigation that basically called them out for Obstruction-of-Justice, Emoluments, campaign finance and/or the war in Yemen, Pelosi and all her tribal members would be first in line to throw this Dem scum overboard just like they did to Al Franken and Donna Brazile. Unlike the GOP, there is no loyalty or honor unless you are a “top” Dem. Pelosi and her cronies will bend over backwards for the GOP/ corporate conservative status quo, so that’s what it shall be. The feeble and the meek always follow their leaders – even if they are immoral and corrupt.

So where’s the opposition? You know our laws, Constitution, the Dems, norms/values, traditions or the bleeping lazy, bias corporate conservative media?? Well, they all have been neutered and/or pounded in oblivion by the slimy, mischievous, crooked, lying and brazen GOP without a shot being fired. Unconditional surrender-all the time which is why our country has moved so far to the “Right” since Reagan. The American people are in denial if they think we have two opposing parties. In reality, both conservative parties suck-up to their wealthy donors and don’t give a damn about 99% of voters unless there’s an election in which case they only give them lip service.

Pelosi will never buck the GOP/ conservatives no matter what crimes they commit. She hates confrontation which is why she is always outfoxed by the other side. Her party has no weapons (smarts/ intelligence/ backbone/ wherewithal), no media (can’t control the narrative nor the debate 24/7), no money, nary any shills/lackeys/base and no real power, plus she refuses to build any of these weapons so she and her clueless stooges hide in their foxholes 24/7 waiting until issues blow over. That’s why she and her leadership always capitulate and compromise 99.9% of the time. Simply pathetic… Same logic for “Chucky” Schumer. He’s just another aging conservative plant enjoying the ride while hiding in the Democratic Party.

Today, everything has been usurped by King Trumpo and his maniacal minions. He gets more brazen in his temper-tantrums, jabs and attacks everyone every day because there has been no bleeping concerted opposition for 2+ years. He’s a reality show star on steroids. “Never Trump” is a bust! In reality, there has been no opposition to the GOP/ conservatives since Nixon. The spineless, rubber-stamping, wimpy, hapless, foxhole, leaderless conservative Dems have been AWOL since LBJ!!

So, until Pelosi is “impeached”, King Trumpo and his gestapo reign-of-terror will govern supreme. If a Dem acted like King Trumpo, they would have been impeached within hours – 2+ years ago. No waffling and no mercy by either party. But because of King Trumpo and his degenerating, revolving swamp of pathetic losers, America is now the laughing stock around the world. Foreigners see what an infantile, greedy, petulant, lazy, racist, incompetent, narcissistic, egomaniac, dimwitted, aloof, thin-skinned, corrupt, arrogant, lying, fear-mongering bully we have as POTUS and wonder what the hell were those Americans thinking? Are they really that stupid or were they duped by the corporate conservative media, who loves King Trumpo, even though he calls the media “the enemy of the people”! American “Exceptionalism” is now a dirty word.

As America’s values and traditions crumbles through decades of neglect and malfeasance, our citizens grow restless and impatience. Something is going to give sooner rather than later.

Thomas Jefferson said it best, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” Even that may be too late?? Have we passed a point of no return??