Home | About | Donate

Here's Your Hat, Donald Trump, What's Your Hurry?

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/09/29/heres-your-hat-donald-trump-whats-your-hurry

2 Likes

If Biden wins,
“Donald probably won’t show up for his successor’s swearing-in. Instead, he’ll be sulking on the back nine of one of his near-bankrupt golf resorts and mumbling about his victimhood.”

I doubt it. More likely, him and his family will be loading up as many valuables in the White House as possible, to fence to collectors, just before flying off to a non-extradition country. I’m not joking.

9 Likes

I have this awful… . scenario… Okay, sure, I would really rather have Biden, win… but, one has to realize, everything is COMING DOWN ANYWAY… the ECOLOGICAL collapse, is well underway… and is happening at warp speed… therefore, the ECONOMICAL collapse… is right behind it… world wide… so, in the long run, it does not matter who is the president… It would be more… well, sweet revenge, to have Trump win, and everyone (who never reads anything or is so obsessed with money who is therefore a Trump supporter)… will then BLAME HIM… I DO NOT want to see BIDEN being blamed for the coming multiple collapses… although, sure, he definitely has culpability with all this… but my real worry is … with a Biden win… then everything (continues) to go to sh*t… what will all those Trump supporters do?.. come for the REST OF US??? JUST SAYIN’… Don’t be mad at me…

3 Likes

The probability of collapse into chaos worldwide is worsened if Trump remains in the White House. Why would he think himself deserving a 3rd and 4th term if not to emulate FDR whose presidency extended during World War II. Why else inflame grudges held by conservatives against liberals? The ruling class - including money-laundering mafia underworld Trump associates with at his hotels and golf resorts - have no intention of supporting a world population of 9 billion in 2050. Denial of global warming is an act of war on people of color and the poor. So too, denial of Covid-19 pandemic is blatant genocide. Trump is an evil, modern day Mussolini proudly plotting to outdo the death toll Hitler rang with a vengence.

3 Likes

Trump doesn’t have the class, Guts, integrity, patriotism or sense duty to attend the swearing in. Besides, he will be on the run by that day. We will probably see Pence doing it

3 Likes

Trump will likely hold a super spreader cult rally concurrent with the 2021 inauguration.

1 Like

I figured my comment would be misunderstood… you think I am not aware of all you stated?.. of course… What I described… is just the A SCENARIO… of what I believe, may happen… I have been saying all along, I want Biden in… even if it is just to get some better health insurance for everyone… and, maybe, we in the more radical… ( progressive with black type)… would be able to push him even further left to do more on climate… although, the HORSE HAS LEFT THE BARN AND IS OVER THE HILL on that one… all I am saying is… there is GOING TO BE SOMEONE TO BLAME as the sh*t mountain begins to crumble… I would just rather see Trump be the one that is blamed… even if Biden has not really been any positive force in the climate fight thus far… or many other fights… for that matter… Yes, Trump will bring on more terror and more death faster… but it is all coming anyway… have you not been paying attention?.. AND there is this… so if Trump were in and horrible climate “stuff” happens faster … MAYBE his people would be like… HEY… let’s string him up??( okay, they would just want him out)… AND… THEN… we could PUT SOMEONE REALLY GOOD IN… because people might be like… “Wow, this shit is real… let’s do something about it…”… and of course, there is NOTHING we can do to STOP IT … at this point… … just SOME THINGS… to make the crash not so horrible/painful… but over all it will … be.

2 Likes

Yeah I see your point. And we know Biden will not help either. Similar to McCain or Obama. I have thought that all the blame should stay on the repugs. But it never helps. Now the whole progressive movement was co-opted and sold out. Well we back so what happens next.

2 Likes

'“Defeated candidate Stephen Douglas held Abraham Lincoln’s hat while the new President gave his inaugural address.”"

This brought WO to the ground with tears.

1 Like

All I can say is I do not think anyone thought you were joking, just telling it like it is. Except they will do everything to hurt us.

1 Like

despite who wins tonight the blue states are looking at a whole lot of pain. If Biden does well or more, puts the pain down, the spite will be horrible. If Biden does not do well, well…

1 Like

Can’t somebody here get some people together and recreate the 1984 Apple commercial. Yeah start with two minutes of hate, the worst damaging lies of der leader. Then a new renaissance women in color glides along while the media and america hating corps try to stop her. Then she unleashes her power and the
“T” is off all the trump buildings. revealing the rump. Start with one building then make it a nationwide/worldwide campaign. Course use CGI.

1 Like

I do joke sometimes here, so I just wanted everyone to take that comment seriously, I’m glad you did.

1 Like

Let me be fair and reply, initiate, believe me your initial plea poignancy captured my attention. Here’s what I meant: Your scenario was like my worst nightmare as described which also can’t (and isn’t) being ruled out in many quarters. Good luck to them. I see DJT#45 vulnerable. Let him make an ass of himself today. Beers all around. Background music jazz to distract from the horror of horrors frightening everyone venomously with insulting threats of violence.

“Have you not paid attention? Were DJT#45 to make the horrible
climate collapse happen faster, it’s all coming down anyway.”

Statistically, the odds of survival did fall Day #1 DJT#45 inaugural, from 12.4% hope to under 10% hope. First time in decades. OTOH, Final GND policy arrangements are crediting Portland mayoral challenger Sarah Iannarone as our nation’s “LEADING GND” proposal that possibly adds more than a percentage of hope for our failing motorized recreational moving about for no good god damn reason asshole culture. GM & Ford, BMW, Daimler owe this nation a frickin huge debt.

That fact is seldom exposed.
Here goes: “driverless” car AV tech is BS. Actually more than BS but you figure it out.
So beers all round. Jazz background to distract from venomously insulting threats of violence.
(freudian slip: substitute ‘acts’ for ‘threats’).

This is terrific. I’ll hold his feet, you hold his hat, someone roll the rug.