Home | About | Donate

Hillary Clinton: Boycotting North Carolina Is Noble and Just; Boycotting Israel Is Bigoted and Hateful

Hillary Clinton: Boycotting North Carolina Is Noble and Just; Boycotting Israel Is Bigoted and Hateful

Glenn Greenwald

There is no justification for this position. The discriminatory NC bill should be protested and boycotted but arguably the system of apatheid against Palestine poses the greater harm in terms of human rights and loss of life. The BDS movement is similar to the boycott of the apartheid regime in South Africa and just as critical. Quite frankly, Hillary, Cuomo, Feinstien and other politicians are being hypocritical.

Justice cannot stand up to funding by Zionists and fear of losing that funding by unprincipled, callous, cynical politicians such as Hillary Clinton, so hypocrisy means less than nothing to them.

Very true. I would not expect any introspection in regards to their own moral inconsistency.

"..what could possibly justify U.S. politicians drawing the moral and ethical lines about boycotts in this manner?"

North Carolina isn't giving them any money and won't run ads or other candidates against them for supporting the boycott.

Israel has a scorched earth policy for any public figure supporting BDS.

A.I.P.A.C.

Just in case anybody missed it. :slight_smile:

The Honorable Senator Sanders, himself a Jew, has shown the courage to address the genocide of the Palestinians and other unfortunate neighbors of the Israeli government. Another reason he was deep sixed by the dark ones. I have been cursed at in Hebrew and called an anti-Semite when I voice my views about the topic. When I tell them I'm a Jew, they insist I must be a self hating Jew, yeah right? In our government, as others have voiced, it all boils down to the money and power of AIPAC and Mossad's dark twisted control. The USA government is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Israeli government and greedy sleazy corporations. We kid ourselves if we think this country is a functioning democracy. We the people are but slaves and fodder for their wars and profit.

It's all calculated campaigning. She's courting the American Jewish vote and the LGBT and LGBT supporter vote.

The BDS movement is not in your face every day in the media and is probably a negligible percentage. LGBT are about 3%-4% but their agenda is pushed by the MSM so is a lot more visible.