Home | About | Donate

Hillary Clinton Rakes in Verizon Cash While Bernie Sanders Supports Company’s Striking Workers

Hillary Clinton Rakes in Verizon Cash While Bernie Sanders Supports Company’s Striking Workers

Ben Norton

In some ways, it would hard for Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton to be more different.

Hillary Clinton, a Wall Street-backed multimillionaire, served for six years on the board of directors of Walmart, the world’s largest company based on sales. She remained silent at a time when the mega-corporation was viciously cracking down on workers’ attempts to unionize.

"In some ways, it would hard for Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton to be more different."

In some ways, it would hard for Bernie Sanders to be more different than Hillary Clinton (corporate _____), Donald Trump (narcissist), or Ted Cruz (dominionist).

There, fixed it.

The old adage that charity begins at home certainly applies to the Clinton Foundation, where "home" is Wall Street.

All the more shameful that so many unions have sold out their membership and endorsed Clinton and, previously, Obama.

I was unaware...I am caught off-guard...my hair is on fire

Goldilocks...............................................

Important article. Simple and to the point. I wish there were more articles like this in the mainstream news, where it is all Hillary, all the time.