Home | About | Donate

'Horrific': Over a Dozen Killed After Gunman Opens Fire in California Bar

Sure, but we are not free to just kill or murder with weapons - dislike is something different.

There are anti gun activists which helped to change some laws in Ct. after Sandy Hook. This has to be done nationally , and a solution is not to run away to some other country. That is just talk after all. Running away does not solve anything- being part of a group voice can at least bring some hope. Plus, who says Europe will want an American citizen?

Sure, if you go along with it it will be. I have called the NRA, and have spoken to at least one nutjob there. They did not even care about Sandy Hook. In fact this monster laughed about little kids getting blown away. Also, they are cowards nothing but a club and do not let guns into their own building!

I agree- many people have problems- it’s part of being human- and blaming everything on mental illness is ridiculous. Most people who have mental problems are not violent, and many keep their problems hidden. It’s the American way. Isolation is a huge problem in this country, and no one wants to address it. Our weak willed pols who even bailed out Wall Street are not the answer, Action has to come from the citizens just like Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

This is not about me- you are sticking up for guns. Guns are designed to kill - period.

You know who has strict gun laws? California.