Home | About | Donate

Hours After Brian Kemp Declined to Overturn Georgia's Election Results, Trump Slammed GOP Governor at Lie-Filled Rally

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/05/hours-after-brian-kemp-declined-overturn-georgias-election-results-trump-slammed-gop

1 Like

Excellent article!! Only 46 more days of this rotten excuse for a human being.

10 Likes

He wants their money so, if they are alright with being scammed, then they can turn over their pension checks until the cows come home.

7 Likes

Trump does this crap to make Biden look better.

The worst mistake is thinking Trump and Biden are opposed to what they both embrace.

10 Likes

“Only 46 more days of this rotten excuse for a human being.”

Oh you think he’s leaving, do you? I’ll believe it when I see him leave for the final time. He showed no surrender in Georgia and told his cultists “We’re winning this election.”

Not a face mask in camera view, no social distancing. So he/they consider COVID to be a hoax, so why is there a need for a vaccine – that he’s been pushing for for political purposes – for a hoax?

8 Likes

The best ??s never seem to have answers for the flat earth crowd. Trump’s motives are $100 bills. Who knows what their’s are, probably the same as Trump & Company. Wild guess on that.
Trump as climate change denier, Trump as Bible thumper holding it pointed to hell. Trump as weatherman and his magic marker hurricane observations. I knew then we were doomed.
Trump’s tariffs as economic tools to punish China, European Union, et al, oh my… the flat earth crowd. Aren’t they especially special?

6 Likes

Three or four days ago, Biden associates leaked that the laundry list of things to do is being modified to more moderation. Because of republican controlled senate next year? No, because of house democratic caucus attitudes.

Gonna be interesting with nancy continuing to lose every bill into McCorkell’s circular file.

Something for everyone in the war dept fundraising.

6 Likes

Well yes, the American people have voted, and he lost. This whole thing doesn’t make sense, it isn’t normal, or rather he and his party are not normal. Just a stain in history in my opinion.

2 Likes

Poor Donald. He’s just mad that Kemp proved to be a much better thief.

8 Likes

The usual bone-headed reprehensible behavior from the Mandarin Maniac, but don’t get the idea that Brian Kemp is some kind of hero for finally doing the right thing in refusing to conspire with Trump to overthrow the government. Kemp is nothing but a stereotypical racist redneck, as one can see from his campaign ad from 2018:

~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q1cfjh6VfE

4 Likes

Gives ‘Banana Republic’ a whole new meaning … Trump
should call Juan Guaido` for suggestions on being President without
being elected.

6 Likes

Hopefully Trump will be rather too busy defending himself in NY State Supreme Court, with another State or two awaiting their turns.

7 Likes

Trump believes, and rightly so, that he hasn’t lost anything, if he can maintain control of the Republican party. This neocon/fascist philosophy transcends the law of the land and any moral obligation to let Americans have leaders of their choice.

2 Likes

Well yes, but ultimately he wants control over you.

Another day, a few more crimes committed by Trump that Biden and the democrats won’t prosecute him for.

I’m really tired of being expected to be outraged at Trump, when he is only doing what they allow him to.

14 Likes

truer words were never spoken

4 Likes

True, if we had an opposition party they would impeach him for sedition, that would stick for prosecution after Jan. A pardon wouldn’t help him, from himself, or anyone else.

6 Likes

Trump drew upon all these elements in his packed stadium rallies across the small-town and rust-belt America. Their festive spirit recalled at once sports tailgating events and early 20th century Southern public lynching as entertainment.

~https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/12/04/against-the-center-the-past-and-future-of-donald-trump/

2 Likes

Some respect, despite being poorly educated and underpaid?

Wow, Trump’s list of communists who hate the USA is getting wild! William Barr, Brian Kemp, Mark Esper, Mark Miley, who knew? Who’s next?

2 Likes