Home | About | Donate

Hours After Trump Finally Denounced White Supremacists... A Racist Tweet

Hours After Trump Finally Denounced White Supremacists... A Racist Tweet

Jon Queally, staff writer

Late Monday night, just hours after (finally) delivering his "too little, too late" condemnation of "racism...white supremacists...and hate groups"—which critics noted appeared dispassionate and forced—President Donald Trump re-tweeted a message from Jack Posobieca, a well-known rightwing racist and conspiracy theorist, who raised objections to the media's focus on the rampage in Charlottesville, Virginia on Saturday by an alleged neo-Nazi member who killed on

Note to the Prez (and his Owners)

Distraction Fail.

and

Until you’ve made it UNEQIVOCALLY Clear that you can’t be a a Proud American AND a Nazi, you’ve said NOTHING.

As a popular meme is currently reminding us, “We actually had a War about that.”

Does anyone else think this is a wink and a nod to the extreme right? He is telling them ‘THEY made me denounce you but I am really all in with your hateful and bigoted thoughts and actions’

At this moment in time, we are all witness to how thoroughly entrenched in the Republican Party the White Supremacist ideology is.

We are so very fortunate to have Michael Moore and others who are dedicated to the Truth and to the Common Good! You are a treasure, Michael. Keep up the outstanding work that you do!

I think Trump’s re-action to Charlottesville was planned. He wanted to bring down a firestorm as a distraction to his imminent invasion of Venezuela.

One has to be careful to separate the truth and the legitimate complaints made by the ultra-right wingers from the messages filled with pure hate mongering. The democratic party has a lot of trash and the white supremacist seems to have pointed out some of the DNC’s very questionable practices. I do not think the accusation of running a prostitution ring in Washington DC is far fetched among their other similar dubious activities. That is not to say the GOP is not equally criminal also, albeit on a different track and much worse once they are in power.

And for CD readers, you may well know that there are large, vocal, and successful efforts here in Chicago addressing poverty & gun violence, btw.

"White Supremacists aren’t likely to be our defenders of women and CHILDREN, imo.

Especially when we understand that our sexual abusers of children are MALE and that they
are heterosexual males. Homosexual males are 100X less likely to sexually abuse a child.

As Bobby Baker related of his times in Congress with LBJ, they used prostitution to entrap
other members of Congress in order to blackmail them. They set up Ladies of the Night
and/or Day in Hotel rooms and taped or photographed them.

And as Detective Rothstein has related to Jim Fetzer on YouTube … there have been at
least three investigations into prostitution/pedophile trafficking and rings which were stopped
when the names of higher up’s became known. One of those investigations actually went
all the way to Hearings in Albany before it was stopped.
Rothstein also makes clear that this prostitution/pedophilia was also an issue in Watergate.

LBJ was of course also involved in murders as reported by Billie Sol Estes to Congress.
And we know that post-JFK assassination only those involved in supporting the coup made
it to the White House … and the cover up continues on.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/charlottesville-white-male-supremacist-attack-killing-oppressed-venomous-crybabies-a7893011.html?amp

I think it was a child prostitution ring, right? That’s quite different than adults engaging in the world’s second oldest business arrangement.
Even Dean Baker acknowledged Trump’s statements about our terrible trade agreements were accurate.
The biggest problem with Trump is he has absolutely no credibility. On any matter of policy significance, or anything else, including the concerns of the alt-right. He is worthless, they’re worthless and Republicans aligned with them are also worthless, too. And, extremely dangerous to a country becoming more non-white every year. Also,
I don’t think you’ll get many arguments about the failures of certain Democratic Party members around these parts.

I retweeted Bishop Talbert Swan’s tweet. Now my followers can do the same. Our so called president REALLY is a POS.

Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plan to bomb North Korea.
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to sabotage health care.
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to create a giant database of his enemies
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to reverse rights gained by the LBGT community
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to defund all science dealing with climate change
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to no longer enforce civil rights laws
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to suppress the vote
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to starve funding for public schools
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans for race religion and language discrimination in immigration
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to move funding from public schools to private religious schools
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to lower taxes on the wealthy
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to reduce regulations on the financial industry
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to slash federal housing programs
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to slash federal nutrition programs
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to slash Medicaid and Medicare
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to pull out of the nuclear agreement with Iran
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to slash funding for public transportation
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to expand pipeline constructions
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to deal harshly with Indigenous Peoples
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to deal harshly with sanctuary cities
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to pardon his criminal supporters
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to reduce disability benefits in Social Security
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to increase the military budget for offensive weaponry
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans for a border wall with Mexico
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to make money for his personal businesses through federal contracts
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his lack of transparency with the press
Or perhaps he was distracting us from the massive anti-Trump rallies around the world
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to expand off-shore drilling even in areas under park management
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to decrease oversight of police
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans for mining on federal lands
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to eliminate controls on dumping pollutants into streams
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to remove restrictions on deporting DREAMers
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to gut controls on fuel efficiency
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to return to bans on travel and trade with Cuba
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to eliminate the filibuster in the Senate in order to get his way
Or perhaps he was distracting us from his plans to …

Sorry - I just don’t feel that distracted.

I’d give your post 10 likes if I could. I keep saying the only people who appear to be distracted about anything are the people who continually want to talk about distractions.

Here is what I want the ignorant, stupid, hateful, racist, psychopathic low IQ , fascist scum bags to know about history. The last time people banded together under the banner of Nazism and the ugly twisted cross that matches the ugly twisted minds of those who embrace it is this.: The world came together and stomped the shit of you Obliterated you for awhile. And the world is still chasing some of the remnants down. Still looking for he prison guards at the death camps and SS and Gestapo officers and other Nazi scum. To all of you anti-human miscreant self-described Nazis we will find you. You will never find any peace or safe haven. All of you who are working for the destruction of humanity know this; you are wrong. You will either change or perish. Trust me on that.

Its been clear from the very beginning of trump’s campaign where the ginger chimps loyalties lie. Its been clear his entire life who and what he is as a human being (please excuse the term in his case) and what he represents which is the very worst of humanity and society!

Now after months of his malignant, destructive rule, those realities have become even more stark, obvious and dangerous. We are in the grip (so far) of the most ignorant, bigoted, shallow, extremist, arrogant mental case, and stupid person ever to inhabit the WH!

Our future as a republic and society ostensibly Of, By and For the people, with equality, liberty and justice for all - even as weak, corrupted, and largely non-existent, those deceits/fantasy’s have been and are - even that shadow is now disintegrating, becoming a sick joke under this idiots blind ego-mad rule

Unless this truly evil, morally bankrupt, repugnant person is removed from office and his R’Con, fascist, lap-dog sycophants with him - (include the complicit pathetic DNC DINO craven corporate-whore sellouts as well) - our future, and perhaps the rest of the world, is threatened in so many ways by this fool as never before…

Yes it’s well established truth that the US authorities planned and executed JFK and others. I would add to that the demolition and murdering of some 3 to 4 thousand Americans in WTC twin towers destruction and the phony war on terror that have ensued.

I agree and think prostitution should be legalized everywhere as a legitimate business but child prostitution is heinous and satanic. I have children and the thought shivers me timbers angers me to the core.

Don’t leave Israel out when talking about the Middle East war and the WTC buildings destruction. 9/11 was a cover for getting us into an ongoing war with Muslims in the Middle East so Israel could concentrate on cementing and expanding their holdings in the Middle East.