Home | About | Donate

House Democrats Back Doctors and Nurses' Nationwide #StayHome Demand as Trump Continues Push for Lifted Restrictions

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/03/24/house-democrats-back-doctors-and-nurses-nationwide-stayhome-demand-trump-continues

Anyone know why AOC and Ilhan Omar didn’t sign the letter?

1 Like

All that sick, Sociopathic fucker can think about is “HIS COMPANY” (OUR COUNTRY) making profits for the CEOs.
WHY is that asshole still in D.C.???!!!

1 Like

Lets not kid ourselves. Everything we are facing at this point can represent a double-edged sword under a sword of Damocles. Timing is everything and we must study and learn, spend the time building community, addressing realities and preparing to come out the other side of this.
Demand that We The People be recognized as as the REAL generators of any form of grounded economic strength. That means BAIL OUT THE PEOPLE NOT THE CORPORATIONS.

We need a swift, inclusive bailout, by and for the people.

As nurses and grocery clerks keep the country running, Congress is developing a relief and recovery package to address the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.

~ttps://thepeoplesbailout.org/?source=ien

SCROLL DOWN TO READ AND WRITE YOUR REPS IF YOU AGREE

6 Likes

Where the hell is ByeDone? or as I now call him: Hiden’ Biden

If THIS is what He and the DNC call ‘leadership’…

This mess is why we still need Bernie in the WH

8 Likes

Trump is determined to make workers sick so corporations keep their profits. This joke article from the Onion nailed what Trump’s doing:
“Trump Urges Loosening CDC Restrictions To Let Coronavirus Get To Work.”

I will keep sharing comedy by the way, because comedy is healing. This is how I’m weathering all this stress right now. We all need to take care of ourselves, and take breaks to keep both our spirits and immunity up. Get plenty of sleep since a minimum of 8 hours of sleep is required for proper maintenance of the immune system. Vitamin C is also vastly under-rated.

5 Likes

Why is someone who died two fucking thousand years ago still worshipped and revered???!!!

2 Likes

If “he” ever existed at all!!!

1 Like

Oh he did exist. Only they got the name wrong. He was Brian.

1 Like

See the following video for part of why. Unbelievable. Each one of them has the same voting power as you and me. Unbelievable.
On YouTube look up: Jordan Klepper vs. Trump Supporters | The Daily Show.
youtube(dot)com/watch?v=NzDhm808oU4&t=420s

~https://politics.theonion.com/trump-urges-loosening-cdc-restrictions-to-let-coronavir-1842473921

WASHINGTON—Calling for an end to precautions such as social distancing and shelter-in-place mandates, President Donald Trump urged the loosening of CDC restrictions Tuesday to let Covid-19 get to work. “The economy is hurting—we must send the coronavirus back into our office buildings, schools, and factories,” said Trump, explaining that the nation cannot risk the possibility of the number of new cases and deaths crashing. “We need those numbers up! This is America, and work is important here. Without work, the virus has no purpose. Right now, there are millions of virus particles just sitting around and doing nothing. The coronavirus wants to work, so we’re going to put it back to work as soon as possible.” At press time, the Dow had skyrocketed as the coronavirus returned in full strength back into the American workforce.

4 Likes

Comedy (laughter) is preventative medicine.

1 Like

I think this will make you laugh G:

ttps://outabouter.com/2020/03/23/concerns-grow-in-us-as-early-tests-indicate-the-coronavirus-cannot-be-shot/

Exactly. Wake the fucken up Dims. Trump’s approval ratings just hit an all-time high and he’s proposing a $6trillion Trumpian “bailout.” You’re so far behind the fucken curve with BuyDone, you’re a fucken embarrassment.

1 Like

Oh, you haven’t seen his new vid from his basement (no, you can’t make this shit up). The teleprompter quits mid speech, it’s not pretty. Keep in mind he’s had a week to work on his delivery.

(h)ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTkrEmBDJqM
This is from The Hill.

2 Likes

This whole scenario reminds me of the comment attached to the vid of kids partying last week in FL. for spring break.
“Our grandparents were asked to fight a world war, we asked these kids to stay home on the couch, they couldn’t even do that.”

2 Likes

Sorry - tomorrow. I’ll have to sober up before I can stomach this

1 Like

The stories come in so fast that CD cannot possibly keep up.
Tests are being distributed. The results should assist public health direct efforts correctly.
And disclose some rural areas that are clear of C-19, so far.
We have over 3,300 counties and the local public health offices should be the fulcrum for testing, communications, warnings, enforcing quarantines, and reporting to state and federal health officials.

The Trump guy wants to surrender and let the virus overrun our communities. I say we stand with the doctors and nurses and fight this fucking thing!

He’s not the messiah, he’s just a very naughty boy

1 Like