Home | About | Donate

House Democrats Call for Special Counsel Probe Into Blatant Violations of Hatch Act by Top Trump Officials at RNC

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/08/27/house-democrats-call-special-counsel-probe-blatant-violations-hatch-act-top-trump

1 Like

About time someone tries to make a member of the government obey the rules set up to make the government function. All parties are guilty

4 Likes

Unfortunately, the Hatch Act is just another toothless charade.

2 Likes

I am a US government employee, and I can guarantee you that the Hatch Act and the principle of never using public service for political gain, is not a toothless charade - whatever that is supposed to mean.

Trump the clown who was given three hundred million when he was three years old-----and he acts like this self made man ------what a joke--------Trump is a tory supported by the number one tory Rupert Murdoch-------Trump should be deported.

1 Like

Textbook fascism now: blatant lawlessness (volkenfuken in the original) in the name of law & order.

With Orangeman, law & order means “I am the law. Obey my orders.”

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t the failure of our law enforcement officials to prosecute all of the other trump violations,
indicate that the Hatch Act would be different.

2 Likes

I guess we’re going to find out. Trump and his toadies have thumbed their noses at it for four years. I’m still waiting to see any consequences for their violations of it.

1 Like