Home | About | Donate

House Democrats Threaten to Subpoena Pentagon After Report Exposes Trump Deal With Scotland Airport

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/10/house-democrats-threaten-subpoena-pentagon-after-report-exposes-trump-deal-scotland

2 Likes

Oooooh…“threaten”! (More kabuki theater!)
The moron is being protected by the neo-Lib "D"s as well as the rethugs. Ain’t american government great?!

6 Likes

Sadly, this story is playing out all too often. To the point of being consistent. Government was designed to move slowly, it doesn’t need more help.

3 Likes

Yes, kabuki Pelosi and kabuki shumer will now claim this legislation wouldn’t pass in the senate so you know; we can’t do a thing about it.
Pelosi and shumer “leading with their values” again. Trump should just stick to insider wall street trading like Pelosi does.

6 Likes

There are two reasons Trump lies his ass off.

First, he’s pathologically dishonest.
Second, he gets away with it all the time.

6 Likes

All this, so that Trump makes a buck having others play with their little white balls.

3 Likes

I used to play golf in my middle years, before my back wouldn’t let me anymore. Golf is a very friendly participation sport. One where you pat one another on the back for your play. “Good shot Donald” etc.
Anyone who suffers through a round of golf with trumpenstein deserves a pat on the back, unless they are career ass kissers.

Who needs a good back to play golf when you can play guitar like this?

One of the best. In this song I love his periodic “Benny Hill” like expressions.

I always thought golf was invented so nefarious plots could be hatched without a bunch of silly open public meeting laws getting in the way.

1 Like

I think that the club houses were for that, especially the ones where whites only, or men only was the norm.
I quit drinking from about 1985 to early 2000. To use my time wiser I started playing golf and did a lot of fishing.
Turned in my clubs and fishing poles for brandy and coke, previously rum and coke as I fell off the wagon… Last couple of years down to a few brandy’s a month and no beer.

As if trump wasn’t getting enough tax dollars flowing his way.The greedy always want more.