Home | About | Donate

House GOP Passes Budget That 'Should Not Be Allowed in a Humane Society'

House GOP Passes Budget That 'Should Not Be Allowed in a Humane Society'

Jake Johnson, staff writer

By passing their budget blueprint, Republicans have taken "the first step toward an immoral tax scheme that will hand trillions of dollars to millionaires and corporations."

The pugnacious prevaricating poobahs in the GOP just gave a giant middle finger to all Americans not in the .001 to 1% or MIC (DoD) or corporate criminal amerika. Insane, immoral, cruel, reprehensible, and sickening. And my Rep, the token female in the leadership caucus of the HoR gave her assent and bible-thumping blessing to the outright assault.

The Koch Brothers plan to rape and pillage our country is in full swing-
These people have no shame what-so-ever-
At what point will the people decide that they have had enough of A government that no longer has their best interests at heart?

Since we’re 1 second to midnight on attacking North Korea and that’s actually a world war III with China and Russia, it’s too late to wake up. We’re supposed to get our pearl harbor moment where we get attacked and then support bombing others. Trump said NK is going to do a pearl harbor-esque attack on us on Columbus Day - this Monday. It’s likely a false flag to get support to start bombing others. I don’t think we have time anymore to wake up. The countries have already chosen sides. We got India and Europe. It’s time to put a whole lot of water in your garage and try to stock up on food and hope you survive a nuclear attack which is on the table. Our gov has been pushing us into WWIII all year. It’s about to move to open conflict.

More money stolen from the working person and funnelled into uber-wealthy tax-havens to fund untaxed inheritances for the future aristocracies of Ameristan.

Until we elect non-millionaires into Congress, people who even have callouses on their hands, or diseases to treat, or mother-earth respect, we’ll continue down this path of ever-increasing suffering.

Wonder if we will even have elections again?

I empathize with your concern, and hope you’re wrong.

I really hope I’m wrong. But look at the propaganda in the news now. I mean they’re saying NK has hydrogen bombs to drop on us and can reach the west coast. The Trump administration says NK will attack us on Monday. I don’t for a second believe NK actually wants to do that and it’s anything but our gov’s propaganda. Our gov is going forward with starting WWIII. Man I hope I’m wrong.

We need to keep working to make sure gerrymandering is illegal, and that we retain the right to vote, for EVERYONE, And re-elect and elect Democrats in 2018.

“These tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations will ultimately be paid for by cuts to Medicaid, Medicare, education, disability services. . . .”

“[I]n a Humane Society”? That ended decades ago.

A premeditated, ideological, behind closed doors, Sinister Goal:
Drown it. Suffocate it. Override (all of) it. Ruin it – completely.

Be assured, the Dominoes will Fall – but more than they expect.

Trump Bashes Diplomacy, Threatens 'Only One Thing Will Work' With North Korea

There may not be a lot left after 10yrs-----THE THEFT CONTINUES AND THE PEOPLE SLEEP! SUPPORT THE COMMONS!

…a least I know how I will die…so long, it’s been good to know ya…

Both sides are in on the swindle, a government for millionaires and those aspiring to become millionaires by doing no actual work for the people they swore an oath to represent. It doesn’t get anymore criminal than that.

These exact reasons now unfolding in real time led to my nervous breakdown late last summer. I see I wasn’t wrong. However I’ve learned to better deal with impending doom with my new mantra: How I learned to stop worrying and embrace global disaster. Sincere apologies to Stanly Kubrick. RIP

I read that the date could be Friday the 13th since October 13 is some kind of nationalist day in North Korea. We shall see. You are right, attacking NK is starting WW III with China and Russia – and the US will probably lose. She’s not the military giant she has imagined herself to be. I read an interesting article on how sophisticated China and Russia’s weapons in space program is. They have been far excelling the US in Mathematics and Science – the US has been dumbing us down to her own peril.

Good for you olhippy. I try and remember that his world is not our real home. It’s a temporary school.

The Republicans love to pretend that Trump is a rogue but he is the arch-republican corporate sponsor! They let his billionaire’s (thick skin) lack of empathy take the heat without batting an eye and close ranks on these inhumane attacks on the American people. Cuts to Medicare to pay for more tax cuts for the rich is not patriotic. Republicans don’t care because later they’ll pretend it was all Trump.

Time to start calling The POTUS by his true affiliation >>> Trump the Republican!

I don’t think we’ve had real elections for about 20 years now.

Attention Trump voters who work for a living: You are all chumps.

When did things get turned around? The USA fought to be independent from taxation without representation. Now, we are OK with the government taking more and more money from THE OTHER GUY. WTFH? Too much forced charity. Workers struggle while slackers get food stamps, medical care, section 8 housing, etc… I realize SOME people can not take care of themselves, but the line of PERSONAL SELF RESPONSIBILITY has moved way too far, IMHO. Some people actually think they should get paid by the government to take care of their own sick relative. Where does this thinking come from? It is way past time to end the FREE RIDE. Just because someone chooses to have a baby, it doesn’t mean the rest of us has to support it for the rest of its life!