Home | About | Donate

How Bad Does It Have to Get?

How Bad Does It Have to Get?

Robert Freeman
  • It’s bad enough that he lost the election by 3,000,000 popular votes.
  • It’s bad enough that the Russians helped him get elected by manipulating social media in critical electoral college states.
1 Like

Is Mr. Freeman being serious about the still tooting the Russian connection during the elections?

I can’t tell.

6 Likes

When he names his daughter as 2020 running mate and this list triples by Jan 2021, then the Republicans, or Monarchists, whatever, may begin to see badness.

Odd this hasn’t shown up on CD yet . . . but, it is part of the current toxic atmosphere of fear and hate being constantly stoked by Trump:

2 Likes

Yesterday I was driving around Portland getting some things done, as, some unemployed people sometimes have to do.

There was a motorcade of newer cars with six motorcycles in front with eight foot flags mounted on the back of each motorcycle traveling at 40 mph on a highway with a speed limit of 55 mph.

There were at least two trucks being driven by young men with massive american flags flapping in their truck beds.

We gotta have more of these random killings soon.

4 Likes

This in response to the allusions of Russian interference:

1 Like

Sure looks like it to me. And the idiocy-without-facts continues!
(See my video link)

1 Like

Sidebar: Anyone flying an american flag in these times of “Natiolistic Insanity” is either part of the criminal team or brain dead!

3 Likes

Deleted.

Part of Trump’s and the GOP’s tactic of not taking responsibility for anything while blaming everybody else for everything is to assure that no matter how bad things get the GOP base will never blame the GOP for anything…it will always be somebody else’s fault.

3 Likes

Welcome to America, where capitalism reigns supreme. None of the items listed in the article matter to the average American. Is Trump a misogynist? So what. More white women voted for Trump than Hillary.
As long as the economy is good, all is fine and dandy in America. If the economy remains good, Trump will be difficult to defeat in 2020.

3 Likes

I agree; especially seems true to me, if Biden is nominated for POTUS, which in my mind, is a done deal.

"It’s Bad Enough That He Lives Another Day To Do Harm To Someone Or Something."

2 Likes

How bad does it have to get? In my view, not until the millions of Trump acolytes and the Pence CHRISTIAN FASCISTS and the Bible, thumpers realize how brainwashed they are! Unfortunately, that is a pipe dream, so in my opinion, it will have to get much worse before it gets better.

3 Likes

Good work rayd. Too bad Bob shows himself to be part of the GOP’s propaganda.

“…ads were seen by more than 100,000,000 people…”

This sentence is an overstatement. For a better look, see

[Facebook Said 80,000 Russian Posts Were

Buried in 33 Trillion Facebook Offerings Over

Two-Year Period Further Undermining NYT’s Case](https://consortiumnews.com/2018/11/02/33-trillion-more-reasons-why-the-new-york-times-gets-it-wrong-on-russia-gate/)

and

The Shaky Case That Russia Manipulated Social Media to Tip the 2016 Election

This line from the first link summarizes Gareth Porter’s argument in the two linked articles:

"To put the 33 trillion figure over two years in perspective, the 80,000 Russian-origin Facebook posts represented just .0000000024 of total Facebook content in that time. "

3 Likes

So, why do you want to forget the Russian connections? Trump: “Russia, if you’re listening…” Apparently you think the connections were not quite enough to totally tip the election to Trump. Of course that is debatable, but forgetting about it is absurd. I realize that some knuckleheads think there is a vast conspiracy among many thousands of intelligence workers who are making it all up. I hope you’re not one of those.

I don’t do Facebook, but prior to the election I noticed the ugly mug of a republican running for my congressional district seat pop up many times on some of my favored sites. Of the hundreds of thousands of ads that pop up, I noticed these ads the most (well, except for a few scantily clad women). Anyway, if one is interested in politics, you notice the political ads more than most stuff. The ugly mug repub won.

It’s bad enough that despite all the things listed here, there are still millions of brain dead people who admire this idiot.

2 Likes

John McCain, a “war hero”? That war was a U.S. war crime and atrocity committed by the Eisenhower, JFK, Johnson, and Nixon administrations, an illegal war of aggression on people the U.S. betrayed (Ho Chi Minh worked for the OSS to defeat the Japanese in WW II).

The U.S. terror bombing of North Vietnam is one of the worst war crimes in history. The Phoenix Program is another U.S. war crime, along with all the other massacres and atrocities committed by U.S. troops on the Vietnamese, who suffered more than 3 million killed, and hundreds of thousands more still suffering from U.S. chemical weapons and unexploded bombs.

Trump’s worst crimes are his acceleration of the Climate Crisis and the chances for nuclear war, both of which endanger all life on earth. Everything else he has done, as terrible as it is, pales by comparison.

8 Likes