Home | About | Donate

How Our Intel Agencies Screwed Us by Letting Sessions, Trumpies Get Away with Russia Scheme

Screwed up? I agree with Reagan Budget Director David Stockman’s position, Brennan, Rice, Power – Lock Them Up! Who runs the Executive the President or the Intel agencies?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47501.htm

Yes, and that’s what I tried to imply in my comment; although reading it again, I didn’t do a good job.

Juan Cole is a hawk.

Fixed it.

[quote=“beantime, post:15, topic:43454, full:true”]
All in vain. Present overlords too entrenched."

Pretty nauseating. What poor excuses for human beings.

Information Clearing House is a subsidiary of World News Daily. Progressives seem to be drawn to these sources.

This site self identifies as progressive. Contempt for the masses seems a little out of place.

Have I been sitting here too long, or do “a” and “b” contradict one another somewhat?

a. https://www.juancole.com/2016/07/freemen-radical-terrorists.html

b. https://www.juancole.com/2017/07/trump-putin-syria.html

What and idiotic comment, David Stockman is as establishment as it comes. He worked on conservative budgets for Reagan and caused an uproar when he said the numbers do not add up. That site carries articles from many different points of view, including such people as Ray McGovern, Robert Parry, Stephen Cohen, Mike Whitney, Robert Fisk, Eric Margolis, Pepe Escobar and many more from all political stripes. You never make substantive comments, always gutter sniping, and ridicule that usually falls right back on you.

I wouldn’t call recognition of the patterns of voters over the last three decades, and the consequences of those votes to the current political climate we now find ourselves in, contempt.

I’d call it, anything but progressive.

Why would you think that they contradict each other?

Here’s a related article that may give you more insight than what Juan Cole appears to (not) have:

Trump’s Halt to CIA Backing For Syrian Rebels Appeases Pentagon, Not Russia - July 20, 2017 – Marko Marjanović – GlobalResearch

:Oh, my goodness. Jill Stein has awaken and is on the rampage! Of course, this is from TheDuran; so, best that everyone double check Stein’s Twitter account to see if this report is accurate. :grin: – Looks like Stein intends to stay active.

Jill Stein accuses DNC of election rigging and covering tracks with “ludicrous Russia conspiracy theories” – July 22, 2017 – Alex Christoforou

Former Green Party Presidential candidate, Jill Stein blasted the rigged DNC from her Twitter account.

Stein then went on to accuse the DNC of covering their tracks with “ludicrous Russia conspiracy theories”.

Liberal left trolls on Twitter were “shocked” to see Jill Stein now under the mind control of Vladimir Putin, accusing the former Green Party candidate of “carrying the water for the GOP”.

Indeed.

They sure do to me. I was never sure what to make of that guy. Some years back when I tried to read him I found myself in a similar state of uncertainty - and finally gave up on him. The article linked above on his CIA connections is certainly interesting.

i used to have some respect for cole

“But why would Kislyak misrepresent the meetings to his bosses? Moreover, if the NSA didn’t actually record their conversations, after recording millions of innocent Americans, then we want our money back.”

I have no idea what Kislyak said to whom, but the answer to this question, quite apart from whether Kislyak ever said anything to anyone, and if he did whether anyone has “intercepted” it, seems clear: To make a good impression on the people who sign his paycheck.

Oh, please. Another liberal reveals that he is a supporter of the Great American Empire, affronted because he has been persuaded (by the Democrats, part of the neocon imperial project, it is now clear) that Russia has been doing what the rest of the world (seemingly not Professor Cole) knows America does continually: attempt to interfere in the internal affairs of other countries. Next time you read this sort of rant, look at the map which shows where US airbases are sited and ask yourself: does this just by itself have no effect on the politics of the country concerned? And it is only the tip of the iceberg.

Thank you, Professor Cole, for this information and commentary; and we shall see how this plays out with Mr. Trump, Mr. Sessions, and the rest of the administration. I’m also displeased with US “Intel Agencies.”

This one is in the category, “Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.”

While I’d have to check the CD archives, I’d guess in the past 10 years I’ve read dozens of columns by Professor Juan Cole, University of Michigan, and the thought of his consulting for the CIA never occurred to me. Or the editors of CD.

A supporter of OSU, kajsa? Some rivalries never die!