Home | About | Donate

How the T-Mobile-Sprint Merger Will Increase Inequality

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/02/14/how-t-mobile-sprint-merger-will-increase-inequality

1 Like

So, the government has LIFE LINE for lower income people, but WHY would any judge decided that merging T-Mobile and Sprint would be a good idea? Oh right---- the Judge doesn’t have a cash flow / debt problem as so many Americans do.

Well, the easiest thing to do would be for people to get out of their contracts as soon as possible. Maybe if the Corporate overlords could see the people act for their OWN Common Good, maybe that would make the movers and shakers of business fell like what it’s like to to have a shake down on their own profits , but this time coming from the People. Yes, a tough move as many people now seem to have psychologically have melded into their phones
I am not all that hopeful, because I just read that the said to be"happiest Place on Earth, " what with their new movie tie in stuff stuff can cost up tp $200 a ticket,: 0 : —0 :— 0: -----which is another way of saying OMG.
I am speechless on the transition of human to phone cyborg. : (

2 Likes

That is a desirable side effect for these sh*theels.

1 Like