Home | About | Donate

Huckabee-Sanders Defends Ripping Children From Parents, Because It's "Very Biblical to Enforce the Law"

Huckabee-Sanders Defends Ripping Children From Parents, Because It's "Very Biblical to Enforce the Law"

Jon Queally, staff writer

Asked to comment on remarks made by Attorney General Jeff Sessions earlier in the day about how the Trump administration's policy of ripping children from the arms of their immigrant parents is somehow justified by the Christian Bible, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Thursday afternoon should could not respond specifically to the AG's claims should does know that "it is very biblical to enforce the law."

Oh, her again…ad nauseam…

Let’s see

Schumer is Killing Palestinians the Torah Way

The WH is Torturing Children the Biblical Way

Based on their Methods I’ll stick with Wicca

Well she is actually correct. The bible supports all manner of cruelty from slavery to hatred of women, from incest to rape.

www.evilbible.com

So, now she’s claiming that Jeebus would approve?

OK, Sarah, half-sister and wife of Abraham of Arkansas. Wait, not OK (that would be Oklahoma). Morality and breeding practices have changed. Bye-bye you biblical bimbo. Tell hubby not to take any sharp instruments when out hiking with your son, lest Gawd change his mind in the middle of his practical joke.

Well crap. The Bible has been used for all sorts of heinous human behavior and enforcing laws as if ol’ god buddy himself was dispensing old testament justice is wrong. A lot of child abuse is directly a result of people using 2+ thousand year old crap the wail on their kids. The ‘good’ book needs a good editor. I also noticed that Hucklebee-Sanders was going to quit at the end of the year. Even she can’t do all the mental gymnastics required to keep Mr Trump’s constant lying and Sessions’ bigoted justice to jibe with reality. Reality can only bend so much before going psychotic and ending up in a rubber room with a drool cup. I just frrl sorry for all those poor folks being rounded and placed in what amounts to concentration camps.

It’s good to see other rational folks chiming in.

The cult of trump and the New republican party of trump at work here. I have been cruising the web for news and the flash is coming from all sides. If we can keep it up things will have to change for the better or someone else will step in and change things for us. This issue should, by all rights, bring the house down.

Let us pray. (sorry, really bad joke)

Law and Justice are two different ideas. Laws can legalize slavery, for example.

Now if you are going to require the Truth…all bets are off

Hasn’t Huckabee read Mark 12:13-17? The Pharisees wanted to trick Jesus into alienating the Jews who wanted to resist the Roman occupation, so they asked him if Jews should pay taxes to Rome, the occupying power. The taxes had to be paid with a Roman coin. So Jesus asked the Pharisees to show him one of the coins, and to tell him whose image was on the coin.

Caesar’s image was on the coin, so Jesus told them that if it’s Caesar’s, give it to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God.

Is Huckabee saying that these migrant children belong to the U.S. govt, and not to the parents to whom God gave them?

The specific religion may differ, but that has pretty much been the go to justification for every psychopath in power for the past, oh 2000+ years or so.
No reason to think it will not work this time as well.

Finally, as a quasi-rep. from the bible thumping evangelicals, the mask is ripped off. The outhouse stench is nauseating.

No, Harry, she is the result of “nauseum” that you see and smell on the toilet floor.
What a despicable human (alleged) being! When her W.H. gig ends (SOON, I HOPE!) she can go back to her regular job as bouncer at her Krystian church.

What happened to the separation of Church and State? Is it ever a good idea to make religious arguments with any government official especially “Christian” fascists?

I beg to differ, Ditton: Excellent pray on words!

Using the bible as a reference source for truth is like using the Kama Sutra as reference on how to be celibate!

The law in Nazi Germany was that Jews could not own property. Aryans were prohibited from marrying Jews. Huckabee-Sanders is incapable of knowing right from wrong. I do not know what she was before starting to work for a genuine monster, but she has become a monster I wish for her the same fate she wishes on children – that she be ripped from her family and held as a prisoner in a Wal-Mart.

We shall see what she has to say about obeying the law after this week with Manafort and Cohen.