Home | About | Donate

Huge Crowd Expected in Madison as Wisconsin Voters Feel the Bern

Huge Crowd Expected in Madison as Wisconsin Voters Feel the Bern

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

Bernie Sanders is holding onto his lead in Wisconsin, which holds its presidential primary on Tuesday, according to a new poll out Sunday.

And he continues to spark enthusiasm, drawing 1,800 people to an event at a 1,200-capacity theater in Wausau Sunday morning, and hoping to attract almost 10 times that to a rally Sunday evening in Madison.

"As political correspondent James Hohmann noted at the Washington Post this week, "The state has a long tradition of embracing radical/revolutionary progressives like Bernie."
This is true but Wisconsin also has a long tradition of embracing radical right wing politicians like Joe McCarthy Scott Walker, and Paul Ryan.
So maybe a Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders sweep of America's dairy land? Wouldn't that just flummox all the scribes at WAPO and NYT as well as all the punditry on NPR and PBS? I can hardly wait!

If Bernie takes Wisconsin, New York and California HRC and Wall Street will be just livid! Lets all send him more $!

If that happens, how about a Bernie theme song? How about one that he would probably recognize that was popular when Bernie was a teenager. I would suggest: the tune Mr. Sandman. Sung to lyrics like:

Mr. Sanders..bring us a dream...bring us the best President we've ever seen!

The Trump-Sanders wave. Yeah, flummox NPR

Blind loyalty is stupid. Blind hatred is not any smarter.

Wisconsin will not be silenced:

http://www.wiscnews.com/youtube_844918fd-73b4-557a-973b-9119e2f56045.html

and check this out-----

It just so happens that an acquaintance of mine has written a Bernie campaign song to the tune of "Mr. Sandman."

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Perfect poll numbers for flipping the vote.

Wisconsin primary voters better have hard core poll watchers at every location:

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/36110-focus-is-the-2016-election-already-being-stripped-a-flipped

Deidre Fulton you just had to put in a zinger at the very end.:unamused:

How does one keep a eye on the Fox rats when there are so many of them? Diabold voting machines have morphed into ????. Stay vigilant to say the least!! :eyes:

This Land Is Your Land
Words and Music by Woody Guthrie

This land is your land This land is my land
From California to the New York island;
From the red wood forest to the Gulf Stream waters
This land was made for you and Me.

As I was walking that ribbon of highway,
I saw above me that endless skyway:
I saw below me that golden valley:
This land was made for you and me.

I've roamed and rambled and I followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts;
And all around me a voice was sounding:

When the sun came shining, and I was strolling,
And the wheat fields waving and the dust clouds rolling,
As the fog was lifting a voice was chanting:

As I went walking I saw a sign there
And on the sign it said "No Trespassing."
But on the other side it didn't say nothing,
That side was made for you and me.

In the shadow of the steeple I saw my people,
By the relief office I seen my people;
As they stood there hungry, I stood there asking
Is this land made for you and me?

Nobody living can ever stop me,
As I go walking that freedom highway;
Nobody living can ever make me turn back

Bernie can Bern Killary here in Wisconsin, and also he can Bern her going into the Empire State by talking and exposing the 'state of Empire' in America.

Bernie's "Political Revolution" is fast expanding and will really explode when he fires a loud but non-violent "Shout heard round the world" to finally ignite his (and our) "Political Revolution against EMPIRE" --- similar to the First (and only successful) American Revolution against Empire, again -- 240 years later on July 4, 2016!

If I'm not mistaken, a protester once got into the studio where the CBS Evening News With Walter Cronkite (live) was being broadcast. (circa 1971)

Drop the if and make it When and I am all for you. Your theme song idea with "Mr. Sandman" is brilliant! Make it happen. This should be the song at the Democratic convention when Sen Sanders is introduced as the next President of the United States! Brilliant idea, make it happen! I just sent Bernie another contribution. Thanks. Com'mon folks do the same and get your friends to do the same. The momentum is going strong and Bernie is going strong. Do what you can.
Skip Edwards
Telluride, Colorado

I would not call the remarks hatred; I would describe them as truthful passion. Hillary Clinton has a long record. Bill and Hillary have a family, political record as a couple. They both have a record of poor judgement, both personal and political. That this record is being overlooked and ignored in the MSM is frustrating to many of us. To write it all down for people to see can make a person angry which brings out the passion in a person. I don't think hatred is the proper word here.

It really would be great if Bernie was able to score a double-digit win in Wisconsin tomorrow, to maybe dampen down the calls of the corporate media for him to "give it up, loser". It might show the way for the good progressives of New York to cough-up a large majority of their 247 delegates to Bernie to help him close the gap with lying-ass Shillary.

The idea that anything about Bill and/or Hillary Clinton has been overlooked or is being overlooked is one of the more humorous comments I've seen here.

Yes, I am a member of that great conspiracy. Making a fortune. The goal is to destroy, with Obama's and Clinton's help, that God given Constitution, cause we're mean Democrats. There, saved you any further brain strain. So simple.