Home | About | Donate

'Human Life More Important Than Corporate Profits': Sanders Joins Community to Stop Financial Vultures From Liquidating Hospital

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/15/human-life-more-important-corporate-profits-sanders-joins-community-stop-financial

4 Likes

Bernard Sanders the People’s President. The true leader of the Democratic Party - without his tireless voice along with a few others fighting for justice, the Common Good and a sustainable future, we have no leadership, only craven complicity, collusion, and cowardice!

10 Likes

Once again–Thanks Bernie!

4 Likes

Vulture capitalists (with a fair bit of help from Don T.) are slowly decimating what most Americans rely upon every day. So craven are they that they don’t mind taking down a hospital. In the Bay Area several years ago, there was a hospital that folded (or was taken down, not clear), and it has not been replaced. This is a profound disservice to society - any society.

2 Likes

He has as much common sense and logic as the other 99 senators combined. Well, I’ll give some credit to Warren as she has some good ideas but outside of those two and maybe 4 or 5 others, the Senate is an abomination.

1 Like

I’m not sure the democratic party wants him so maybe it is time for that new party. I think I’m ready. How about you?

3 Likes

There is a power struggle going on presently. The squad VS the squid. If it is the squad that wins out, we could wait to see who joins their camp and how quickly.
Momentum, then trend.
Anyway, we have nothing to lose by supporting them and see where it goes.
I don’t know how long the administration VS squad can tread water, something is going to give. We could add a little shoving to get things moving.

2 Likes

And speaking of craven collusion, complicity, and cowardice, there’s the manipulated polls showing Biden as the “front runner” for prez and BS blather how he is the “most electable” - of course those “polls” (AKA DINO propaganda) do not count the DP base, Bernie supporters, and all other disaffected people spitting mad at what’s been going on!

So about that “front-runner” status Wall Street Joe enjoys (for the now - soon to be tied for fifth or so) and his MO - his “platform” or lack of one, and other bankrupt tendencies that do make him the perfect shill and tool for the DINO big-money “anyone but Sanders” evil scumbag crowd - ie his record over his entire career.

2 Likes

Yes, it was a really nice rally, much like the other 30+ that Senator Sanders has held over the last 6 months. Too bad there is no MSM media coverage of these rallies and townhalls (unlike Little Hands’ paid to attend rallies that seem to get covered on every broadcast and cable news network). But what the hay, no one said democracy was easy to fight for, or fair to those engaged in the fight.

1 Like

Peloser has already started the shoving, as to be expected she is shoving in the wrong direction, but she feels like Trump is a kindred sprirt and does so much that she herself would love to do, she just can’t help herself. The one we need to focus on replacing at the ballot box lives in SF, The idiot in maralago just needs to be impeached thrown out of office and then prosecuted to the full extent of the law, …and I hope those putting him in the back of the paddy wagon aren’t too nice about making sure he doesn’t bump his hollow gourd as he is shown to his seat.

1 Like

Personally, I’d rather elect him as president instead of merely a mention during the “in other news today” segment on slow news days, not that this isn’t what is happening now to most of the Democratic presidential candidates currently.

More and more of Bernie’s appearances are action rather futuristic brush strokes or political platitudes. No one in either party coming close. He is getting publicity, one action item at a time around the country. Will this win the election?