Home | About | Donate

Hundreds Form 'Human Wall' in Mexico to Protest Trump

Hundreds Form 'Human Wall' in Mexico to Protest Trump

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

Hundreds of people in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico formed a "human wall" at the edge of the Rio Grande on Friday to protest President Donald Trump's proposed border wall.

The demonstrators held up flowers and colored flags reading the "Peace" and waved to residents of the neighboring town of El Paso, Texas.

Organizers told the Associated Press that the event was meant to symbolize that uniting people was better than dividing them.

In just 1 month as occupant of the White House, Trump has managed to become the most despised person on planet earth! The Mexican people are our good friends, neighbors, and in many cases our loved ones. Trumps wall will never happen!

Trump may build a wall, however, it will only serve as a remembrance of the fear and hatred of one man and one political party that believes it is better to divide us than it is to bring people together, and we the people will revel in the forthcoming day upon which it will be knocked down.

Knocking down a wall!!!! That could as big as knocking down the Berlin wall !!!. If tht Republicans want it so bad let the Republicans pay for it. It would be simple. When Republicans go to renew their plates on their car they would have to pay about $1,400 extra. (rough guess).

If Mexico could take back their nation from the drug cartels set up partly by Bush and CIA drug dealing it would be a good beginning. I would rather live with Mexicans than in red states full of Trumpers.

I voted for your deportation. Go home and die

How, when and why did we become the country to represent everything we hated in the world? Do process, fair play, innocent until proven guilty. When did we start sliding into this sewage pit and can anything be salvaged?

"The New Colossus"

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
Emma Lazarus, 1883

I’m not reassured that President Trump’s administration is deporting human traffickers. If the National Security Agency, with all its exabytes or larger data mining, cannot identify the well-organized human trafficking of children both domestic and/or foreign what makes the Trump administration think it is deporting anyone other than the soft targets for its new immigration policies. The gigantic National Security Agency built the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center in Bluffdale, Utah completed in 2014. I think we are being bluffed. What population gets those jobs anyway? What is their mission? Let’s have some data on stopping human traffickers’ right down the street that any Joe can identify. Just ask.

What leads a man to think and behave the way this putz does. His admirers have gone from: "He doesn't mean it" to: "I like him because he says what he means". If someone tells them he is a total cuckoo they punch him out. Where do these people come from? Do they belong to the human race?

Precisely.... and few of them rush back to Mexico once a week to spend what little money they make harvesting cane broccoli lettuce cabbage etc... Farmers are going to be plowing massive amounts of crops and cabbage will cost 20.00 a head. I will not travel around the country like these poor migrants, chasing after the harvest. I hope that every neanderthal that attends Trump rallies, learns to pick oranges and make motel beds.

Cuauhtemoc Cardenas is not just a former Mexican presidential candidate, he is the son of ex-President Lazaro Cardenas, who expropriated Standard Oil's and BP's oil wells and was one of Mexico's most important and popular Presidents .

Cuauhtemoc was governor or the State of Michoacan (as was his son) and the principle founder of Mexico's PRD party, the largest on the left.

His moral support for any issue carries weight.

It is widely known that he WON the presidential elections in 1988 but was robbed by Carlos Salinas. That occurred prior to the profound reforms that were realized to safeguard the popular vote and today the results Mexico's elections are a hundred times more democratic than those on the USA, which is a banana republic, in comparison.

www.ine.mx/archivos3/portal/historico/contenido/Internacional_English/

They ARE home, BigE